Travis

ER
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 1:59 AM Quote
warning: this contains spoilers of the season premiere of ER!

Okay, so i used to be a huge ER fan, but didnt really watch last season at all, but since it is the last season, i thought i would give it a go again. Anywho, few other shows have the ability to reduce me to tears like this one!
Greg died! and i cried. like a child. Frank..that bitter old man is always so touching with the littlest gestures!
NOTHING will ever compare to the bawling I did when Dr Green died. Seriously, i was still crying 15 minutes after the show ended.
Damn you ER!
Also, i hear Dr Green is coming back for a flashback episode, and despite him saying he wouldnt, im still holding out for a George Clooney apperence! OH, when he left! tears! When nurse Halloway went after him! tears!

Re: ER
th74
th74 Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 2:31 AM Quote
I've watched from the beginning so I have to watch this last season. The first episode is tonight in 1/2 an hour but I had to read to see if it was Greg that died.

Kristy, we are alike since I will also see if I will cry as much as I did when Dr. Greene died, and I'm holding out for George, too!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
th74 wrote:
I've watched from the beginning so I have to watch this last season. The first episode is tonight in 1/2 an hour but I had to read to see if it was Greg that died.

Kristy, we are alike since I will also see if I will cry as much as I did when Dr. Greene died, and I'm holding out for George, too!

it's nowhere near the Dr Greene cry, but still really sad!
I got to see it early bc the CDN affiliate that carries ER also carried Greys and Greys is 2 hours tonight so they moved ER to 8pm.

th74
th74 Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 3:44 AM Quote
Crying like a baby right now.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 3:53 AM Quote
i just turned to it on NBC to watch the end again.
oh you havent gotten to the part at the bar yet!

Greys made me cry a little too. sometimes im such an effing girl!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 7:11 AM Quote
That was sad, but nothing will ever compare to Dr. Greene's death. I stopped watching after Dr. Carter left :(
but picked it up again last season.

juuuli
juuuli Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 7:14 AM Quote
Oh dear, the Dr Greene cry! :/ A while ago I watched 'The Letter' and 'On the Beach' again after a long time, and cried like a baby... again. I love the ukulele (?) version of 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' in 'On the Beach'! So sad :(

I didn't watch season 14, but I think I'm going to watch season 15 'cause it's the last one. I have no idea when it's going to be aired here in Finland though. Soon, I hope.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 1:25 PM Quote
juuuli wrote:
Oh dear, the Dr Greene cry! :/ A while ago I watched 'The Letter' and 'On the Beach' again after a long time, and cried like a baby... again. I love the ukulele (?) version of 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' in 'On the Beach'! So sad :(

heartbreaking song!

juuuli
juuuli Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:50 PM Quote
It truly is!

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 4:21 AM Quote
I watch on and off, mostly off, but I did watch it last night and I found myself crying. way to start off the season! they definitely aren't messing around! I was going through my 'off' phase during dr.greene's last season, but I did catch the episode he died and I was a f-ing mess!!! like hyper-ventilating! that was just gut wrenching...

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 2:57 AM Quote
Dr. Greene is going to be on tonight!!!!

kiwi
kiwi Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
I want a proper roomies reunion. sigh.
It's a bit crud with Luka and Abbey gone...

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 10:34 PM Quote

yeah..but..hey I was like jumping up and down when I saw Greene, Romano, Carry and Jerry again...I think the next last few episode will be all about remembering the old team. The past 15 years of ER.

So There's still Luca missing.

We had Jeany, and this guy without his legs (can't just remember his name...), Greene, Carry, Jerry...and Green was talking about Elisabeth (corday)...so...Haley was talking about Carter....
Benton's still missing...and Susan Lewis...and Dr. Ross and Carol Hathaway...

maybe Anna...etc

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 7:09 PM Quote
I just saw this episode and I bawled my eyes out! Even though I knew he would die, it was just soooo sad :o(

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 7:17 PM Quote
Spoiler: Take care :P

Green did come back as a flash-back, so did Romano and Weaver. Also Jeany had her one-episode-comeback, Ross is about to come, Jerry has retaken his Job as a deskclark...and also Corday had her sekonds in the las episode.

But the ER now is nothing like the Er was in seasin 1-10 :( But now that it's ending - the old ones come back - you know - :) to pay their honour to this 15 year old show :)

but we are all waiting for Carter...

the last few seasons 12-14 were bullshit, now that Pratt has died too....I don't know...

but it's cool that the old one's are coming back for a decent ending.

Just Carter and Benton...and Carol are missing

PS: Abby and Kovac too could come back...

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:37 PM