Travis

Re: Your most embarrassing concert
nesmap
nesmap Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 10:44 AM Quote
Steps

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:15 PM Quote
I'm not embarassed about any concert I've been to, but as I became a concert-goer about two years ago, I still like all of the bands I saw...

How many former backstreet boys' fans around! I used to love them too!! I never got to see them live. I was way too young back then. A year ago I still was a huge fan... now I don't listen to them anymore, but I usually don't change the song if they ever pop up in my playlist or if I hear them in the radio. I even would go to their concert if they ever came here :-P

So you went to see Mambru and Bandana, Juli? Now THAT'S embarassing!! :-P I never liked them...

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
Lu122 wrote:

So you went to see Mambru and Bandana, Juli? Now THAT'S embarassing!! :-P I never liked them...

I knowww!! I'm not embarrassed about Bandana because it was free and I got to argue with this girl who was shouting way too loud and high pitched all the frikking time!! It was a constant "iiiiiiiiiii" in my ears! I really wanted to hit her in the face xD. It's a good story to tell. My friend and I still laugh about it :oP.

But MambrĂș yeah, terrible! I can't believe I paid for that! I don't know what I was thinking. But thank god my sudden insanity lasted for a few months only :oP

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
But thank god my sudden insanity lasted for a few months only :oP

It did for most people... anyway, I think they were better than Bandana... my sisters used to be fans of both groups so I got to listen to them and I would always prefered them to play Mammbru rather than Bandana...

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
I saw Europe a couple years ago and am off to see Extreme in November. It seems there's no limit to the shitness of gigs I will attend!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
I got dragged to a Boyz II Men concert not that long ago by my former roommate. Their voices were actually still pretty good but something about it was really hilarious to me and i laughed throughout the entire thing and she was SOOO into it. That also added to the hilarity. You should have seen the screaming girls infront of the stage. Apperently in their minds it is still 1996. Although i did belt "On Bended Knee" at the top of my lungs.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 11:18 PM Quote
I only started going to concerts when I was 18 almost 19 so am still lucky enough to say I like all the bands I went to see. The only thing I can say about being at a concert was something I did one night, Ocean Colour Scene, Aberdeen Music Hall - I ended up being sick all over the floor. Ugh, I've never mixed beer with apple sours since! It was shameful. For a while after I had this thing where I had to have a steak supper before going to a gig just so the experience never happened again.

=]

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 2:32 PM