Travis

Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Darran Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 12:41 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
oh, THATS what you were talking about. Hmm, that sucks. That he is okay.

You really are quite hateful sometimes. I'm sure his family will love the fact you wish he was mangled.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 12:44 PM Quote
what?? I swear I meant IM GLAD THAT HE IS OKAY.*

its 7:43am.

*unless he's a leafs fan.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 1:45 PM Quote
next game is when ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
next game is when ?

Saturday matinee vs. the Pens

Nikki, from your buddy Cheli re:Avery
"I had him living at my house during the lockout when he was with the (United Hockey League's Motor City) Mechanics and I had to kick him out after three weeks," Chelios said. "He turned my house upside down with the kids. It was funny, but after a while ... he's not a bad kid, but he has bad judgment sometimes."

Also, i think talking about cross checks yesterday has brought back some sort of memory bruise. My back was sore all day so i just went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and i have a bruise and a scratch in the middle of my back beside my spine! Perhaps someone is beating me while i sleep.

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:22 PM Quote
Does the wound have a faint smell of onions?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:32 PM Quote
Darran wrote:

HAHAHA!
Well, i didnt smell my back, but I'm pretty sure Swede Boy didnt beat me. Come to think of it, you are the one that threatens me with violence on a regular basis! Were you in Canada last night? With a shutter or hockey stick in hand?

Remember how I said i woke up at 2:30am because I thought it was the morning? Maybe I was actually being beaten and thats why i woke up.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:34 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
next game is when ?

Saturday matinee vs. the Pens

Nikki, from your buddy Cheli re:Avery
"I had him living at my house during the lockout when he was with the (United Hockey League's Motor City) Mechanics and I had to kick him out after three weeks," Chelios said. "He turned my house upside down with the kids. It was funny, but after a while ... he's not a bad kid, but he has bad judgment sometimes."

Also, i think talking about cross checks yesterday has brought back some sort of memory bruise. My back was sore all day so i just went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and i have a bruise and a scratch in the middle of my back beside my spine! Perhaps someone is beating me while i sleep.

Hey Kristy, yeah, I read that comment from Chelios earlier today, lol! It's pretty bad when an antagonizer like Cheli thinks you're a punk!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
And Jarko Ruttu, who is a known jackass on the ice said even he thinks he crossed the line. That you have to be 2 different people on and off the ice. What happens on the ice stays there.

The hearing is over. A decision is expected tonight or tomorrow morning. innnnteresting

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:47 PM Quote
Ruutu is a ballbag. His hit on Jagr in The Olympics made me sick. Suppose he was with The Canucks then, go figure.

Then again Jagr almost killed Avery once.
http://www.irishleaguesupporters.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B53W-7tk4Uw&feature=related

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:52 PM Quote
Darran wrote:

I don't hit gals Darran!

So I'm mr Onion now?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:54 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Ruutu is a ballbag. His hit on Jagr in The Olympics made me sick. Suppose he was with The Canucks then, go figure.

Then again Jagr almost killed Avery once.
http://www.irishleaguesupporters.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B53W-7tk4Uw&feature=related

i also dislike Jagr. I think it was the mullet that pushed me over the edge. At first I thought you wrote that Ruutu "hit on" Jagr.
I see how you arent owning up to beating me

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 8:00 PM Quote
I deny any knowledge of spearing, high sticking or poke checking you.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I deny any knowledge of spearing, high sticking or poke checking you.

shutter hitting? Although that was a threat to the head. And "no knowledge of" is different than not doing it. Maybe you are a sleep traveller.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 8:15 PM Quote
Yeah, I’m not a big Jagr fan either! He annoys me. I was never a fan of the way he over-celebrated when he scored goals.

I like players with class. None of the Wings do this, but a lot of the young hot shot players on other teams (namely Ovechkin…barf) act like idiots after they score now…banging into the glass, sliding across the ice doing fist pumps. WTF? I mean, it’s cool to get excited for a goal, but they do these over the top celebrations for every goal like they just scored the Game 7, triple overtime winner!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
Honestly..those glasses? really? (if anyone comments on how I am also wearing giant glasses in my avatar...Im a girl! I am allowed)

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20081204/avery_54086.jpg

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:51 PM