Travis

Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Is this the one who is really into fashion?

yup. he did an internship at Vouge this summer.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 6:51 PM Quote
See…this is why the Wings are so smart. They got rid of Avery at the first sign of his douchiness. He’s just bad news all together and I think he’s totally bringing the Stars down. I’m not going to blame their troubles this season entirely on him, but I’m sure his teammates can’t stand him and when a team doesn’t have chemistry things go sour pretty quickly and it shows in their play.

In other news: yesterday I met Chris Chelios! Pics are on my Facebook. I’ll post them here when I get home. He was really nice!! I asked him when he’s gonna be back in the lineup (he’s been out with a fractured shinbone since September) and he said he’s going to skate with Grand Rapids over the weekend…so we could get him back very soon! I had nothing for him to sign since I came to the signing straight from work, but he went out of his way to find paper for me. Yay Cheli! Oh, and I had a bowl of his famous chili.

PS: I can’t wait for Homer to return to the lineup. He’s missed in front of the net! No one can park themselves in front of the net like Holmstrom! One announcer refers to him as “the human eclipse.” LoL! So underrated.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
They can borrow me until he is back. Im really annoying infront. I have a pretty messed up lower back because of the amount of cross checks ive taken. But i refuse to move. Deflections are my favourite.
Although, I think the Sens are more in need of my services.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
Who are the Sens playing today ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
Atlanta

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
They can borrow me until he is back. Im really annoying infront. I have a pretty messed up lower back because of the amount of cross checks ive taken. But i refuse to move. Deflections are my favourite.
Although, I think the Sens are more in need of my services.

Pffft, try that against me and you'll have no ankles left.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 10:01 PM Quote
Ive dealt with scarier than you! Especially with that avatar.
And must you be so violent? This week alone you have threatened to slash my ankles and crack my head open with shutters.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 10:26 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I have a pretty messed up lower back because of the amount of cross checks ive taken.

My cross (cultural) checks were not so violent.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 10:43 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
I have a pretty messed up lower back because of the amount of cross checks ive taken.

My cross (cultural) checks were not so violent.

oh Anne. How I want to be just like you

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 10:55 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Atlanta

Any good ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 11:00 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Atlanta

Any good ?

no.
So the Sens better not play like crap!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 2:32 AM Quote
Sens won! 5-1!
They actually played well, Heatley, Spezza and Alfie all scored, the Bank was louder than Ive heard it in a while and Kristy is a happy camper.

Im trying to make Anne a hockey fan by pointing out that hockey words can be dirty. Poke check is her current favourite.

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 9:57 AM Quote
I know watching The Sens is bad but seriously is it THIS bad?

Many spectators in the Scotiabank Place crowd of 17,215 got a shock when they witnessed a man falling about 25 feet from the upper deck during the second intermission.

According to witnesses, the 21-year-old man sailed headfirst past and over a few stunned onlookers in the rows ahead of his seat before clearing the low railing at the bottom of the third level and falling onto a row of seats in the level immediately below.

Following the game, Senators president and CEO Roy Mlakar confirmed the accident, which he said was the first of its kind in the arena's 13-year history.

Mlakar said the man, who was conscious while receiving on-site treatment for lacerations, was taken to a hospital as a precautionary measure. Mlakar also said two of the people the man landed on were treated at the arena and that a third person, a 33-year-old woman, had sustained a non-critical neck injury, and also was taken to hospital for precautionary reasons.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 10:10 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

PS: I can’t wait for Homer to return to the lineup. He’s missed in front of the net! No one can park themselves in front of the net like Holmstrom! One announcer refers to him as “the human eclipse.” LoL! So underrated.

Haha Holmströms nickname is Homer? Didn't know that ;)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 12:37 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I know watching The Sens is bad but seriously is it THIS bad?

Many spectators in the Scotiabank Place crowd of 17,215 got a shock when they witnessed a man falling about 25 feet from the upper deck during the second intermission.

According to witnesses, the 21-year-old man sailed headfirst past and over a few stunned onlookers in the rows ahead of his seat before clearing the low railing at the bottom of the third level and falling onto a row of seats in the level immediately below.

Following the game, Senators president and CEO Roy Mlakar confirmed the accident, which he said was the first of its kind in the arena's 13-year history.

Mlakar said the man, who was conscious while receiving on-site treatment for lacerations, was taken to a hospital as a precautionary measure. Mlakar also said two of the people the man landed on were treated at the arena and that a third person, a 33-year-old woman, had sustained a non-critical neck injury, and also was taken to hospital for precautionary reasons.

oh, THATS what you were talking about. Hmm, that sucks. That he is okay.

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:42 AM