Travis

   
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 4:30 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
the sens play the sharks
the end of febuary
please dont be too mean




we should bet on it , control of avatar for 72 hours ?


no.
Your team is in first, mine is playing horribly and floating near the bottom
Don't think im taking that bet.
The pain i endure on a daily basis is bad enough. I dont need some boob-ed poster avatar reminding me of it


Don't worry Sandwich, the Wings will beat up on the Sharks for ya. :) How many goals did we get past you guys last time, Ric? Oh yeah..SIX! >:P
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
the sens play the sharks
the end of febuary
please dont be too mean




we should bet on it , control of avatar for 72 hours ?


no.
Your team is in first, mine is playing horribly and floating near the bottom
Don't think im taking that bet.
The pain i endure on a daily basis is bad enough. I dont need some boob-ed poster avatar reminding me of it


Don't worry Sandwich, the Wings will beat up on the Sharks for ya. :) How many goals did we get past you guys last time, Ric? Oh yeah..SIX! >:P



when goosey lost her bet she hated it but was a trooper about it . it was tasteful too



i'll bet nicki on the sens game then
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 4:53 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
the sens play the sharks
the end of febuary
please dont be too mean




we should bet on it , control of avatar for 72 hours ?


no.
Your team is in first, mine is playing horribly and floating near the bottom
Don't think im taking that bet.
The pain i endure on a daily basis is bad enough. I dont need some boob-ed poster avatar reminding me of it


Don't worry Sandwich, the Wings will beat up on the Sharks for ya. :) How many goals did we get past you guys last time, Ric? Oh yeah..SIX! >:P



when goosey lost her bet she hated it but was a trooper about it . it was tasteful too



i'll bet nicki on the sens game then


You are a horrible Wings fan!! lol.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 4:57 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Hockey chicks, you make me sick
Only dreamin' about the players sticks
Some are long, others thick
Girls you better find yourselves a real...


Nah this is nothing for me


LMAO!!! It's not a haiku, Alex...but a pretty hilarious poem!


Please explain what a haiku is?
It sounds like a scout thingy, I'm totally lost!
http://www.ben-newman.de/smilie/misc/smiley-channel_003.gif
Glad you enjoyed my poem :)
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:11 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:


You are a horrible Wings fan!! lol.



ok

you take the bet ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:14 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Nikki wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Hockey chicks, you make me sick
Only dreamin' about the players sticks
Some are long, others thick
Girls you better find yourselves a real...


Nah this is nothing for me


LMAO!!! It's not a haiku, Alex...but a pretty hilarious poem!


Please explain what a haiku is?
It sounds like a scout thingy, I'm totally lost!
http://www.ben-newman.de/smilie/misc/smiley-channel_003.gif
Glad you enjoyed my poem :)


a haiku is a japanese poem.
it is 3 lines, 17 syllbales

the first one has 5 syllables
the 2nd has 7 syllables
the last has 5 syllables
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:16 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Nikki wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Hockey chicks, you make me sick
Only dreamin' about the players sticks
Some are long, others thick
Girls you better find yourselves a real...


Nah this is nothing for me


LMAO!!! It's not a haiku, Alex...but a pretty hilarious poem!


Please explain what a haiku is?
It sounds like a scout thingy, I'm totally lost!
http://www.ben-newman.de/smilie/misc/smiley-channel_003.gif
Glad you enjoyed my poem :)


It's a poem with three lines.
Line one: 5 syllables
Line two: 7 syllables
Line three: 5 syllables

Now try it! :) It's fun!
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:18 PM Quote
Oohh I could never do that, it's hard enough to write a poem :P
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:21 PM Quote
dear Sandwich Nikki
we wrote the same thing 2 mins
apart. we are twins.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:30 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
dear Sandwich Nikki
we wrote the same thing 2 mins
apart. we are twins.


Dear Travis Twiny,
Good job making your reply
Into a Haiku

:)
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 1:26 PM Quote
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/daphoenus/newlogo.gif

Oh noooooo! :o
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Posts: 2012
Darran Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 1:38 PM Quote
I have little clue
What this haiku entitles
Not even funny
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 2:32 PM Quote
Dear Northern Irish
Try harder to make your hai
-ku have hockey filth
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
James Duthie's articles are making me sad lately.
There was a nice break in the middle of lovely world junior ones, but it is back to the Sens woes.

Woes is me.

Can someone please wake/perk me up? Im a little deathy tired right now.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sat 17 Jan, 2009 6:49 PM Quote
Ok, everyone PLEASE send the Wings good hockey vibes for tonight!!!!!! Kayte, laundry. Please. Huge game tonight...HUGE!

Red Wings vs. Sharks for best in the West! Sorry Ric, I know it's your Birthday and all but the Sharks are going DOWN!

*does a dance* Down, down, down...Sharks are goin' down!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 
Pages Previous 1...38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 Next All Times GMT Current Time 4:18 AM
Post Reply