Travis

   
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 1:06 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Does anyone else sit there counting syllabuls like a moron?


Absolutely. Sometimes it takes me 3 tries to get it right.
Does "smiles" have one syllable or two? It really depends on how you say it. Smi-yuls or smiles.

Excellent Big Irish Head reference.

 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 1:11 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
San Jose don't be humbled

by some Northern states or Southern Cali

doosh bags with a stick





Very good Ric.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 1:28 AM Quote
D and Anne...
Im sorry. I left facebook open but was playing with Pickle and didnt notice msgs.
My apologies.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 1:32 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Does anyone else sit there counting syllabuls like a moron?


Absolutely. Sometimes it takes me 3 tries to get it right.
Does "smiles" have one syllable or two? It really depends on how you say it. Smi-yuls or smiles.

.




I would say 2. I say smiles, but would syllabically say sm-yuls.
like hockey would be one, but syllabically..haw-key
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 3:01 AM Quote
titled the 17 jan prediction


sharks vrs wings

she devil chicks sorry but it's

san jose to win
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 3:33 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
titled the 17 jan prediction


sharks vrs wings

she devil chicks sorry but it's

san jose to win


FAIL! :P Your first line only has three syllables!
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 4:04 AM Quote
someone just sent me this link. it is AMAZING!
and you can get them all on tshirts!!
http://www.churchofalfie.com/index.php
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 1:14 PM Quote
Hockey chicks, you make me sick
Only dreamin' about the players sticks
Some are long, others thick
Girls you better find yourselves a real...


Nah this is nothing for me
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 2:50 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

FAIL! :P Your first line only has three syllables!




4 but who's counting ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 3:03 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

FAIL! :P Your first line only has three syllables!




4 but who's counting ?


3 if you say vrs
4 if you say versus.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 3:09 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

FAIL! :P Your first line only has three syllables!




4 but who's counting ?


3 if you say vrs
4 if you say versus.




When is San Jose playing the SENS ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 3:24 PM Quote
the sens play the sharks
the end of febuary
please dont be too mean
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 3:42 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
the sens play the sharks
the end of febuary
please dont be too mean




we should bet on it , control of avatar for 72 hours ?

 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 3:49 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
the sens play the sharks
the end of febuary
please dont be too mean




we should bet on it , control of avatar for 72 hours ?


no.
Your team is in first, mine is playing horribly and floating near the bottom
Don't think im taking that bet.
The pain i endure on a daily basis is bad enough. I dont need some boob-ed poster avatar reminding me of it
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 4:25 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Hockey chicks, you make me sick
Only dreamin' about the players sticks
Some are long, others thick
Girls you better find yourselves a real...


Nah this is nothing for me


LMAO!!! It's not a haiku, Alex...but a pretty hilarious poem!
 
Pages Previous 1...37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next All Times GMT Current Time 2:53 PM
Post Reply