Travis

   
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Posts: 2012
Darran Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:51 PM Quote
It's dire.

Redwings are slowing the game down to boredom levels.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:52 PM Quote
there's a real game on , you guys are not just making this up ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:52 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
6 goals!! Woo hoo!

Rachel: "I'm SO HAPPY! I'm so happy I can't even sit in my chair!!"

"I bet Nikki is going CRAZY!"


Haha! I am! :D This is so fun.

Kristy...then stop watching. This is highly entertaining for me at least. *shrug*
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:54 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
It's dire.

Redwings are slowing the game down to boredom levels.


Scoring 6 goals is boring you? Alright. You two are just bitter party poopers cuz your teams blow.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:59 PM Quote
I don't know how you're able to keep track at the score and keep this thread moving at 190 MPH at the same time! :O

But you are girls, so I guess everything's possible.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Posts: 2012
Darran Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:00 PM Quote
Conklin going for a woozer has been the most exciting thing in the last 15 mins of the 3rd period.

Ok, I understand The Wings are closing the game out but come on their are 41,000 people and millions watching worldwide.

Make it a bit more fun.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:01 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I don't know how you're able to keep track at the score and keep this thread moving at 190 MPH at the same time! :O

But you are girls, so I guess everything's possible.


Laptop :)
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:02 PM Quote
they said its the 2nd time he's had to go off to pee this week. That doesnt seem right. Slow down on the Gatorade man!

I dont know if it is the ice or the teams but it just seems so slooooooow. The Heritage Classic is never good hockey.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:09 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Conklin going for a woozer has been the most exciting thing in the last 15 mins of the 3rd period.

Ok, I understand The Wings are closing the game out but come on their are 41,000 people and millions watching worldwide.

Make it a bit more fun.


Kristy, It probably looks slow because of the ice conditions and wind. You are watching two of the most highly skilled teams right now.

Darran, how can you make it more exciting than coming back and scoring 5 straight goals?

Nice win. This is why we are the Champs.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Posts: 2012
Darran Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:18 PM Quote
Talking of comebacks did anyone see Canada come from 3 down to beat the US? :-D
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:19 PM Quote
Yeah, Nikki! High five!

Rachel is crazy. I'm sending her to your house for the playoffs.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:21 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Talking of comebacks did anyone see Canada come from 3 down to beat the US? :-D


:P
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:23 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Yeah, Nikki! High five!

Rachel is crazy. I'm sending her to your house for the playoffs.


*High five* !!!

Awww, that would be really fun. You and Rachel are more than welcome to come over for a playoff game! We've got a big screen and comfy couches. :O)
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:23 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Yeah, Nikki! High five!

Rachel is crazy. I'm sending her to your house for the playoffs.


*High five* !!!

Awww, that would be really fun. You and Rachel are more than welcome to come over for a playoff game! We've got a big screen and comfy couches. :O)
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 9:25 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Talking of comebacks did anyone see Canada come from 3 down to beat the US? :-D


:)



http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/?src=http://www.ottawasun.com/worldjrs/photos/1action/2008/12/31/can9.jpg&size=550
 
Pages Previous 1...28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 Next All Times GMT Current Time 2:27 PM
Post Reply