Travis

   
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:15 PM Quote
Rachel wants to know why there are no women on the teams. She wants to know if it is really a rule or just a tradition?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:17 PM Quote
How come every commercial has f-ing Crosby in it?!?! ARRRGGG. GO AWAY!

Ok. I'm shutting the computer down. I need lunch and have to find my Wings blanket.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:19 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Rachel wants to know why there are no women on the teams. She wants to know if it is really a rule or just a tradition?


Weren't there a female goalie in the NHL at some point?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:20 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
How come every commercial has f-ing Crosby in it?!?! ARRRGGG. GO AWAY!

Ok. I'm shutting the computer down. I need lunch and have to find my Wings blanket.


mellow out hippie , it'll all work out
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:22 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Rachel wants to know why there are no women on the teams. She wants to know if it is really a rule or just a tradition?


Weren't there a female goalie in the NHL at some point?


Manon Rheume (sp?) played one exhibition game in the NHL. A couple of woman have played pro in Europe.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:25 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Rachel wants to know why there are no women on the teams. She wants to know if it is really a rule or just a tradition?


Weren't there a female goalie in the NHL at some point?


Manon Rheume (sp?) played one exhibition game in the NHL. A couple of woman have played pro in Europe.


Oh thanks ms Hockeypedia =)
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:27 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
A couple of woman have played pro in Europe.




doesn't count
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 7:44 PM Quote
Rachelism: "If we were to score 10 goals, that would be like A HOCKEY MIRACLE, right?"

Second load in the washer. First load in the dryer. No whites, though. I should have saved them for today.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:05 PM Quote
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PAVEL! What a beautiful goal!
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:34 PM Quote
Lebda's wrister was IN!!!!!!!! That's a GOAL. If they bcall this back I'll be so pissed off.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:36 PM Quote
HELL YES. 5 goals in a row. Muahahahahaaaa.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Posts: 2012
Darran Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:40 PM Quote
Booo
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:43 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Booo


Boo? Boo? DANNAR! Why??
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:44 PM Quote
6 goals!! Woo hoo!

Rachel: "I'm SO HAPPY! I'm so happy I can't even sit in my chair!!"

"I bet Nikki is going CRAZY!"
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Thu 01 Jan, 2009 8:49 PM Quote
this game is making me sleepy.
 
Pages Previous 1...27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All Times GMT Current Time 5:51 AM
Post Reply