Travis

Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 1:53 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I've just been flicking throught the channels and have found... NASN 2 Live (whatever fucking channel that is) but right now they have Van (vancover??) 1 Col(colorado???) 0 3mins left in 1st quarter.

Dubz

Quarter. Precious Dubz.
Those would be periods.

aww, good ole North American Sports Network. Is it sad that I literally researched that during the summer to see how I would watch the NHL if I move to the UK?

No Sergei Nikki. You cant date only one celeb and get on this list.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 3:46 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

aww, good ole North American Sports Network. Is it sad that I literally researched that during the summer to see how I would watch the NHL if I move to the UK?

No. That is not sad. That is necessary. :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 3:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:

No. That is not sad. That is necessary. :)

When I was only working part time last May or so I had a little "ahhh, im going to run away and be an au pair in England for a year. How will I watch hockey?"
And then found out that to be an au pair in the UK you have to be from the EU. boo. And...kids kinda get annoying after awhile
So, holiday maker Visa it is!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 7:37 PM Quote
Nikkster, new Duthie article:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/ottawa-senators/Column+Hello+there+Sean/1040626/story.html

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 9:48 PM Quote

YES!!! THANK YOU, SANDWICH!!!

"Sadly, Oprah has never heard of hockey" <~~~ LMAO!!!!

EDIT: Emery: "Oh. Wow. Tough one. I really just came here for the hot Russian swimsuit models and the fur coats. They have some sick furs here, bro!''

Avery: "Really? I'm in! You should see the shades I wore at my hearing with Bettman! P-I-M-P, baby!"

OMG! That was so entertaining! :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 7:12 PM Quote
Yes, you see why I love me some James Duthie.
In the playoffs there is a monkey with him that spins the wheel to predict who will win each series. Good old Maggie.

This pic is killer. ignoring the fact that Chris Neil is probably about to get hit in the chops.
Oh i should find the clip of Saturdays game. He had just thrown down the gloves off the faceoff and was about to fight when he got a slapshot in the back of the leg. He didnt even flinch. Look D. It's the black jerseys.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc186/jjgordo2/6-61-NHL-1.jpg

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Yes, you see why I love me some James Duthie.
In the playoffs there is a monkey with him that spins the wheel to predict who will win each series. Good old Maggie.

This pic is killer. ignoring the fact that Chris Neil is probably about to get hit in the chops.
Oh i should find the clip of Saturdays game. He had just thrown down the gloves off the faceoff and was about to fight when he got a slapshot in the back of the leg. He didnt even flinch.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc186/jjgordo2/6-61-NHL-1.jpg

Now that's what hockey's all about!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 7:30 PM Quote
Sometimes I feel like hockey is just boxing on ice.

Or maybe wrestling.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
Wow!! That IS a sweet picture.

I'm not a fan of the third jersey and these teams changing jerseys every other season. What happened to tradition?? The most disappointing is Buffalo. I really liked their black, red and silver jerseys with the big buffalo head logo. Now they have a stupid, small logo and ugly blue, white and yellow jerseys. Boooring!

What are your current favorite NHL jerseys? Mine are: the Detroit Red Wings (of course...I'm sorry but no one can beat the colors and logo), even though I hate them I think the Chicago Blackhawks have sweet jerseys and I also like the Toronto Maples Leafs (sorry, Kristy...but they are pretty classic).

Worst jersey? The Minnesota Wild's red and green Christmas combo is pretty ugly.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 7:45 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Sometimes I feel like hockey is just boxing on ice.

Or maybe wrestling.

Oh, Anne. I'm going to pretend you didn't say that.

;)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 7:52 PM Quote
No no. It isnt boxing on ice. fighting is just a small part of it.
I dont mind 3rd jerseys, as long as they dont suck. Sometimes the old throw back ones are fantastic. I think the Sens are wearing their's for 10 games this year. I like them, but i dont like the "Sens" across the front. It looks empty.
Fav jersey. Habs. Classic, beautful. I liked the Sens old red jerseys better than the current. The black stripe got taken out when the league switched to those fancy Reebok ones last year. But i still like it. Hmm, what other ones do i like?
Yup, Minnisota's is ugg. I dont really like the Coyotes. Leafs of course. But being a leaf is just not scary. ooooh, you fall from trees! Im shaking in my skates. And those horrid Bruins mustardy jerseys.
The blue and yellow of the Sabres is actually the old ones. then they swtiched to red, black and white, and now back to blue again. I never really liked any of them though.

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
The new Sens jersey is the sex, No Sens player can fight to save his life though.

I can though and I feel shame with my new friend

http://videocdn.easw.easports.com/easportsworld/media2/nhl09/5795988/862A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_tVL.jpg

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 8:45 PM Quote
Then again I can do this

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/2606953

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
I have a provocative picture to post, is it okey?

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
Can't be any worse than your face.

Go ahead.

Pages Previous 1...9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Times UTC Current Time 11:02 PM