Travis

Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Darran Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Yeah, I’m not a big Jagr fan either! He annoys me. I was never a fan of the way he over-celebrated when he scored goals.

I like players with class. None of the Wings do this, but a lot of the young hot shot players on other teams (namely Ovechkin…barf) act like idiots after they score now…banging into the glass, sliding across the ice doing fist pumps. WTF? I mean, it’s cool to get excited for a goal, but they do these over the top celebrations for every goal like they just scored the Game 7, triple overtime winner!

No matter what they do they'll never EVER beat this celebration.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRFLUBgvzc

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Oilers fans. Now who gave that puck away again? :-D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
Messier :(

It's okay. He is quite content with his 6 Stanley Cup rings. And the love of me

Sometimes my friends frighten me. Just got this email:

Check out avery's pic on tsn.ca

he has girly glasses on

As in the pic that I posted 10 minutes before getting that email.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Honestly..those glasses? really? (if anyone comments on how I am also wearing giant glasses in my avatar...Im a girl! I am allowed)

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20081204/avery_54086.jpg

Those have to be women's glasses. Please let them be women's glasses.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 9:40 PM Quote
Gretzky gave the puck away to Yzerman on this game 7, double OT winner and look what happened! :)

This is his most famous goal: He's the man!
The celebration

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
is that the celebration where he busted his knee?

I was watching the Olympic gold medal game on the weekend, and now that it is over, i love Yzerman's penalty with like 4 minutes left. It is the fact that you clearly can see him saying:
"No fucking way. No fucking way. I didnt fucking move."

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
is that the celebration where he busted his knee?

I was watching the Olympic gold medal game on the weekend, and now that it is over, i love Yzerman's penalty with like 4 minutes left. It is the fact that you clearly can see him saying:
"No fucking way. No fucking way. I didnt fucking move."

Stevie didn't bust his knee during a celebration. He busted it when he was very young by sliding into the net...and he had problems with it ever since.

Just randomly looking at hockey stuff on youtube now...remember THIS?
Of COURSE it happened in Philly.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 1:18 AM Quote
There was one goal celebration where he re-injured his knee. Pretty sure it was in the playoffs one of his last years.

And i defiantly remmeber that. Stupid Domi. And also stupid fan.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 2:20 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
There was one goal celebration where he re-injured his knee. Pretty sure it was in the playoffs one of his last years.

And i defiantly remmeber that. Stupid Domi. And also stupid fan.

Hmm. I don't remember that. I know Shanny broke his nose after they put in an empty netter to secure the final win in the last game of the 2002 playoff run though, lol.

Wings and Vancouver after 40 minutes: 3-3
COME ON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 2:49 AM Quote
yup, remember that too. Violent that man love

Habs just beat the Rangers. huzzah.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 11:59 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Honestly..those glasses? really? (if anyone comments on how I am also wearing giant glasses in my avatar...Im a girl! I am allowed)

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20081204/avery_54086.jpg

What about the guy on the left who looks like a total psychopath?!?!? Sends chills down my spine...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 3:52 PM Quote
Avery got 6 games. But it is retroactive to Tuesday, so only 4 left. BUT...since his team doesnt even want him back, we shall see what happens.

edit: and apperently he agreed to anger management classes. HA, like that will work! How about jackass management classes?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:04 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Avery got 6 games. But it is retroactive to Tuesday, so only 4 left. BUT...since his team doesnt even want him back, we shall see what happens.

edit: and apperently he agreed to anger management classes. HA, like that will work! How about jackass management classes?

They don't want him back? HA-HA!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:09 PM Quote
nope. The owner said he would have suspended him if the league hadnt. The coach said he doesnt think he can build a team with him there, the players have all said this is the happiest they have been (with him gone).
In an article I read yesterday it said he keeps his ipod on all the time and will go for days without talking to his teammates, he is on his computer until minutes before practice, and apperently the vetrans will sit down with him and say that he has to change, and work into the system and stuff, and he says he will, and then the next day it is back to the same.
the hockey gods are turning over in their graves.

article about the hatred: http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/james_duthie/?id=258309

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:31 PM Quote
Thanks for the link!! I'm lovin' this Duthie guy.

WOW!!! Harsh words!!

"He's been undermining everything we do," says the veteran. "He doesn't pay attention; he's not smart enough to play our system. He can't do some drills properly. He says it's because he's 'independent.'
Really, he's just not smart enough."

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:35 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Thanks for the link!! I'm lovin' this Duthie guy.

WOW!!! Harsh words!!

"He's been undermining everything we do," says the veteran. "He doesn't pay attention; he's not smart enough to play our system. He can't do some drills properly. He says it's because he's 'independent.'
Really, he's just not smart enough."

James Duthie is my hero! He is so funny.

Avery is a moron. I knew his official apology couldnt actually be from him because he probably cant read or write. Too "independent" to do a drill? Yes, dumb and crazy.
I bet the Stars players have a goodbye Avery party in his honour.

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:02 PM