Travis

Meeting boardies for Astoria gig
sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:23 AM Quote
Hello all, sorry if this post already exists, I don't have the time to search for it. Was wondering if anybody wanted to meet before the Astoria gig, will be my husband Rob and I. Baby Clyde should be baby sat by a friend yeah!! Looking forward to any feedback. Take care allxxx

Re: Meeting boardies for Astoria gig
Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:44 AM Quote
I'd be more than glad to meet other fans again, especially as I'm coming alone this time :]
I don't know what time I'll be able to come down there because if I get unlucky I might have to work until 6pm or so but I am thinking about visiting Astoria earlier that day anyway.
Great to see so many boardies coming!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:35 PM Quote
Cool Jenny, are you working in London now then I take it? Long time no speak...sorry...been a bit busy you see ;-))

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 1:17 PM Quote
Hi Sophie
Thanks for your PM - will email you properly when I get a few minutes to myself but just to let you know, I'm still on for a meet-up!! Yahoooo less than 3 weeks now, so excited!!

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 1:20 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
I'd be more than glad to meet other fans again, especially as I'm coming alone this time :]
I don't know what time I'll be able to come down there because if I get unlucky I might have to work until 6pm or so but I am thinking about visiting Astoria earlier that day anyway.
Great to see so many boardies coming!

Great, the more the merrier! Do you know of a decent pub near the Astoria where we can meet for pre-gig drinkies? How early do you reckon we'll have to queue to get a prime spot just infront of the guys?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:29 AM