Travis

Re: Decent Films....recommendations wanted!
Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 6:36 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
From My dvd collection....

Mind Candy:-

The Rock(love), Face Off(love), Braveheart(love), Con Air(got), Snatch(got), The Bourne Trilogy(got and love), Lord of the Rings(got), Die Hard(Got boxset), Patriot Games(love), The Man Who Would be King(?? may try this), Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels(got), Water(?? may try), Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back(lol got), Black Hawk Down(love), Any Given Sunday(love), Swordfish(got), Tomb Raider(got)

Quirky:-

Oh Brother Where Art Thou?(seen), The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou(?? may try), Amelie(love n got), Fargo(got), Ghost Dog(?? may try), Local Hero, The Big Lebowski(got), Fight Club(got), Donnie Darko(got), Lost in Translation(?? not sure about this one), Dogma(love), High Fidelity(love), Leon(LOVE I wanted to be an assassin after this), Run Lola Run(seen), Clerks, True Romance(love), Spy Game(love), Twelve Monkeys, Fifth Element(love), Time Bandits(seen)

Heavy:-

City of God, Scum(no it's horrid lol), The Firm (Gary Oldman not Tom fuckin Cruise), Kes, Midnight Cowboy, Midnight Express, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest(seen), Once Were Warriors, This is England(seen)

Dubz

*edit* Comedy Box Sets are also good....Complete Black Books(hilarious, used to watch this on tv), Complete Blackadder(reminds me of school), Complete Young Ones, Bill Bailley - The Classic Collection, Eddie Izzard MMVI

Cheers Dubz, I'v got or seen most of them brill list! Gone check out a few I haven't heard off.

varz
varz Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:32 PM Quote
Little Miss Sunshine - its awesome!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:35 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
Darran wrote:
In Brugge.

In Bruges?

I was just about to come and recommend that one. It's brill.

I agree!! This one was great!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:41 PM