Re: Messageboard Addicts
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:
a-i was disregarding nakedness
b-I SEND YOU NO FILTH! lol

now im questioning what i have sent you on facebook..hmm. And also find it funny that a cartoon naked hippo is now the definition of perverted filth.

Gee, I thought my La Lopez picture was showing too much skin, but you're completely topless. Were you around for the La Lopez picture?

i dont think so. Is it real filth and not Darran made-up filth?

La López is an argentinian singer (nobody knows her actually haha) and she made this TERRIBLE version of Sing in Spanish. It includes a rap. I don't have the song, otherwise I'd send it to you because it's priceless!

We found a pic of her on the net, and I changed her face for Kaytes' :oP

Here are both of them:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/458/lalpezyy0.jpg http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3420/kaytelalpezlh0.jpg

Edit: Kayte beat me to it :oP

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 10:07 PM Quote
I need to start working out.

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
I like the look of La Lopez. Classy!
I wish she was touring here.
I'd go and see her!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
LMAO!!!!! I forgot all about Kayte in the gold outfit! Woohooo! >.<

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 12:56 AM Quote
OMG! that is awesome!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 1:47 AM Quote
For Darran

http://www.msn101.com/content/emoticons/hippo_1WIGYA.gif

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 1:55 AM Quote
GMS1968 wrote:
I like the look of La Lopez. Classy!
I wish she was touring here.
I'd go and see her!

You haven't heard her version of Sing, have you? That's the deffinition of classy :oP

minnmess wrote:
For Darran

http://www.msn101.com/content/emoticons/hippo_1WIGYA.gif

Lol! xD

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 1:56 AM Quote
I thought I had deleted it but I still have this song in iTunes! PM me your email address and I can send it to you.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 2:08 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I thought I had deleted it but I still have this song in iTunes! PM me your email address and I can send it to you.

I never figured out how to delete it, but it has grown on me and now I kinda like it. STOP, THINK, Enjoy this moment!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 2:10 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

omg! I want to hear it, Pming you now!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 2:14 AM Quote
My eBay auction ends in 5 minutes. This is the third time an item like this has come up and I always lose. I can only hope this other person who outbid me earlier in the week has forgotten the auction is ending soon and isn't around the computer. And is also not very rich.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 2:18 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

I never figured out how to delete it, but it has grown on me and now I kinda like it. STOP, THINK, Enjoy this moment!

Yeah, it is actually not that bad. At least it makes you laugh out loud, that's something, isn't it?? :oP

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 2:21 AM Quote
I WON! I WON! I WON! YIPPEE! In the heat of bidding, I spent a little over $20 above my self-imposed limit, but doggonit, I WON!

Kristy, Conta has to grow on you, especially the rap part.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 2:25 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I WON! I WON! I WON! YIPPEE! In the heat of bidding, I spent a little over $20 above my self-imposed limit, but doggonit, I WON!

Kristy, Conta has to grow on you, especially the rap part.

See this is the genius of Ebay. Making you feel like you won. What were you bidding on exactly?

Kristy, I'm trying to send this to you but my mail is protesting. It says it's "still working." I think the song is just so bad that my email, which usually sends songs no problem, is protesting.

It can't believe I would send such turdy nonsense.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
I collect antique pewter (with a few exceptions) candle holders. Mainly chambersticks (the kind that you carry up to bed, usually has a loop.) I got a Victorian chamberstick with an owl on it and his head flips back and it's a match holder. This is only the 3rd time I've seen one up for auction. This one is MINE, baby! I am justifying the expense because I haven't bought myself anything in a long time. It's probably been over a year since I purchased a chamberstick. Ooooh, I must go back room in my special cabinet!
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/3/9/7/3/5/9/webimg/171021361_tp.jpg

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:07 AM