Travis

Re: WHAT!!!!????? O.o (international Dates)
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
I think you can download it from 7digital wherever you are in the world.

I'm going to check postage from UK sites to the US for you, I'll report back in a bit.

gaby
gaby Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
They Rock or should I say We rock as for all intents we ARE the record company.

Oh Fran, please stop stating the obvious :)
Of course is worth waiting for! That is why, as Juli, Im so incredibly happy to know that the release here is a fact. Besides, we can celebrate the release + the anniversary of Travis' first visit to Argentina
:)

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:08 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

I'm going to check postage from UK sites to the US for you, I'll report back in a bit.

Aren't you a dear :) Thanks very much!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:11 PM Quote
Thanks for explaining it Fran :)
Can i make you a question?
If i buy it here, is there possible to have it before november? or the official store will respect the official dates for each country?

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
The dates you see reflect the time at which each of the distribution deals were completed. Unfortunately some parts of the world came in later than others. The problem I am told was summer holidays. Everyone was on holiday. It's all water tight now though.
All i can say is SORRY to those who have to wait but it really is worth waiting for.
Red Telephone Box worked their butts off to make it all happen this year and have done an amazing job setting it all up. They Rock or should I say We rock as for all intents we ARE the record company.

But now, is possible an international release with singles too??
Before, in some countries, the singles isn´t availables.

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:38 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Frenchygirl wrote:
eehhh...and what about France?
Am I dreaming?? Tell me i didn't read well the mail and that there's a release in France !

The FNAC are getting the French OTJS on the 6th Oct but they'll also have the Japanese version as of the 24th Sept with bonus track(s)

Ok thanks :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Fran wrote:
The dates you see reflect the time at which each of the distribution deals were completed. Unfortunately some parts of the world came in later than others. The problem I am told was summer holidays. Everyone was on holiday. It's all water tight now though.
All i can say is SORRY to those who have to wait but it really is worth waiting for.
Red Telephone Box worked their butts off to make it all happen this year and have done an amazing job setting it all up. They Rock or should I say We rock as for all intents we ARE the record company.

But now, is possible an international release with singles too??
Before, in some countries, the singles isn´t availables.

I think this is about national stores, not travis.
Mixup here in Mexico used to sell the singles, but then they stopped doing it, and one told me they had some problems doing it, and they will never do it again.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:

Aren't you a dear :) Thanks very much!

I am! How did you guess? ;)

The cheapest I've found is from good ol' British Amazon which is £8.98 plus:
£3.08 - USA
£1.78 - Europe (western)
£3.58 - Europe (eastern), Japan, Rest of World

Unfortunately for Americans, there's a lot of dollars to the pound at the moment, so it tips in at $21.58 or 15.23 euros.

However, that only works if you have a credit card, if not you could use paypal at Norman Records, which is almost as cheap at £9.49 plus:
£2.55 - Europe
£2.90 - USA/Canada/rest of europe
£3.00 - Rest of world
(check their shipping prices for exact areas)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:12 PM Quote
Wow...I am soooo slow today. I was thinking..."oh, it's only a week." But, then I realized that I jumped from Sept. to November, lol!

Oh well...I guess I'm just gonna have to avoid the board for a while after the 29th so I don't get tempted to download it or purchase an import! :D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

It's ok, Fran. Of course it's worth waiting for! And of course Red Telephone Box rocks! I'm SO grateful we have a release date.

You're right Gaby!!! We can cellebrate the first anniversary of Travis' first visit to Argentina and then we can all go get our albums the next day hahaha.

Like Sandy said, I'm going to have to avoid this section of the board for a while... Although I don't think I've got that much willpower to stay away from here! Hahaha.
But I'm 110% sure I'll wait for the album to come out here :o)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:35 PM Quote

I am! How did you guess? ;)

The cheapest I've found is from good ol' British Amazon which is £8.98 plus:
£3.08 - USA
£1.78 - Europe (western)
£3.58 - Europe (eastern), Japan, Rest of World

Unfortunately for Americans, there's a lot of dollars to the pound at the moment, so it tips in at $21.58 or 15.23 euros.

However, that only works if you have a credit card, if not you could use paypal at Norman Records, which is almost as cheap at £9.49 plus:
£2.55 - Europe
£2.90 - USA/Canada/rest of europe
£3.00 - Rest of world
(check their shipping prices for exact areas)

Thank you James! You are a dear :o)
Damn you, monetary devaluation!!! :oP

Edit: I just realized something! Does anyone know if Song To Self single will be available in cd format in Germany around the same date as the digital download (sep 19th)?

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:41 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
You're right Gaby!!! We can cellebrate the first anniversary of Travis' first visit to Argentina and then we can all go get our albums the next day hahaha.

that's cool.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:47 PM Quote

Edit: I just realized something! Does anyone know if Song To Self single will be available in cd format in Germany around the same date as the digital download (sep 19th)?

Yep, released on the 26th (German Amazon this time!)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:52 PM Quote

Yep, released on the 26th (German Amazon this time!)

You should be hired by TWT, you know? :oP

A friend of mine is in Germany and she's coming back to Bs As at the end of the month, I need to know the exact date when she'll be back! I really hope she comes back after the 26th so she can get me the single! That would be so great.
I'm emailing her right now haha (desperate? who? me? :oP).

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
Ok, now... I just found that song to self won't be relased in Italy...
So... The only solution I've got is to buy it on line, on amazon.de...
But there's a little problem...
I don't speak german. XD
Can someone help me? XD Because I can find it, put it in my basket but then... I don't know what to do. XD lol

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:56 AM