Travis

Remember ... [random story]
cosmic
cosmic Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
Remember that stalker you used to have years ago who fancied you and you didn't like them back and everywhere you went, you couldn't escape them... They lived in your building at halls, they were in the same lectures as you and worse they got the same bus back in on a Sunday night. They asked your drunk flatmates for your phone number which they gave out, argh. You even drunkenly told them to 'F Off' in which they still didn't get the hint. You finally escaped them when first year ended and you moved home for summer and they dropped out. *Phew*

I just walked back into uni to print off traineeship application forms and to get my horrible, final ID card EVER. I was just thinking to myself, Yeah, this summer's been good, think I'm finally ready to graduate and get a real job cos £5.52 an hour is absolute gash. I just walked into the uni bookshop and who happens to be there behind the counter...

My stalker from 1st year. LOL.
I'll be heading to Waterstones for all my books and making damn sure I don't forget any pens this year. I'm defo ready to graduate now! I'm so cursed.

Re: Remember ... [random story]
Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
LOL Did he say anything to you? Or did you just ignore him like you had no idea who he was? lol I would! ;)

Least you know where to avoid!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 3:06 PM Quote
umm, thats scary.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
hahaha, nah he said nothing, maybe finally realises he's never got a chance, haha! Erm, I was trying to make on as if I didn't know who he was but not making eye contact was a big give away! Was probably trying to hide my shock. 3 years of peace and up rears his ugly head again. He was actually in my year at school but I never really had that much to do with him and then he came to uni and decided to tell me he fancied me. I was like go awayyy, i came to uni to escape my school days, they were rubbish! I tried to ignore him and avoid him as a subtle way for him to get the hint, so to speak, didn't work and he still kept popping up. So drink in, reasonable thinking out, I told him to F Off. I was only 18 at the time tho. I'll be avoiding the bookshop like the plague, I keep saying every year I'll be more organised and not forget paper and pens and all that ... I've got an initiative to do it now! LOL

cosmic
cosmic Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 4:53 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
umm, thats scary.

Tell me about it. I almost had a run-in with a visitor from my other flat in halls a few weeks back. He was indian and used to come into our flat every night, annoy us and steal our food. Told us a story about his bike and asked if we wanted to come outside and see it. My flatmate went on to tell me that's the dodgiest chat up line out of the book and probably the oldest one in the book and one of the girls almost fell for! LOL. Anyway, a few weeks back I was in the library and the printer refused to print out my somerfield resignation letter, so I was swearing like a trooper at it on a 3 day hangover. I turned round and there was monty sitting there ... he even made eye contact and didn't know me ... *Phew* Thank god for drastic haircuts that is all I can say! LOL

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:56 PM