Travis

It's Hat Week! :D
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 5:29 PM Quote
I know this isn’t all that Travis-related, but I’m inviting you all to come join your fellow G-Chat peeps and check out the Hat thread. We’re all changing our avatars this week. Why? Cuz hats are fun and Fran is wearing one all the time now. And Megg is a trend-setter. Haha! That’s why! Francis, you may also participate if you'd like. :o)

Re: It's Hat Week! :D
minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I know this isn’t all that Travis-related, but I’m inviting you all to come join your fellow G-Chat peeps and check out the Hat thread. We’re all changing our avatars this week. Why? Cuz hats are fun and Fran is wearing one all the time now. And Megg is a trend-setter. Haha! That’s why! Francis, you may also participate if you'd like. :o)

hahaha, do you feel like his mom when you call him Francis? Hat pic in place, even if Darran did tell me that i look like a hippo. Maybe I will rotate hat pics this week bc i have a lot of hats!

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
Does an imaginary thinking cap count?

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
Hats the way to do it. And other hat related puns

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

hahaha, do you feel like his mom when you call him Francis? Hat pic in place, even if Darran did tell me that i look like a hippo. Maybe I will rotate hat pics this week bc i have a lot of hats!

LOL!! A HIPPO?? Seriously...is there anything worse than calling a girl a hippo? It's ok. Yesterday Mike was playing with the kitten and he jokingly told it to attack me and bite me because I have "a lot of meat on my bones"...Greaaat. Thanks a lot. LOL!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 6:35 PM Quote
Moray wrote:

Where is Kayte? She loves the pun threads. :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 7:16 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

LOL!! A HIPPO?? Seriously...is there anything worse than calling a girl a hippo? It's ok. Yesterday Mike was playing with the kitten and he jokingly told it to attack me and bite me because I have "a lot of meat on my bones"...Greaaat. Thanks a lot. LOL!

well that isnt nice!
Look at the 'Accident' thread in G Chat, Nikki. He clearly calls me a hippo! lol.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 7:17 PM Quote
Moray wrote:

You bowler me over with your funny hat puns. It's beanie a long time since we had a pun thread. I find them simply cap-tivating!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Moray wrote:

You bowler me over with your funny hat puns. It's beanie a long time since we had a pun thread. I find them simply cap-tivating!

Yes! I knew you would pull through. You're no slouch, Kayte. You're the tops!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 7:52 PM Quote
Cool turtle hat, Kayte!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

well that isnt nice!
Look at the 'Accident' thread in G Chat, Nikki. He clearly calls me a hippo! lol.

At least a Moomin is a cute hippo.

http://i34.tinypic.com/34o6dkw.gif

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
he/she (whatever that blue hippo is) isnt wearing a plaid hat, however!

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 8:19 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Moray wrote:

I don't think we've 'peaked' yet.....

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
Hip Hip BERET.
tHATS me again.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
he/she (whatever that blue hippo is) isnt wearing a plaid hat, however!

http://i33.tinypic.com/148jgi8.jpg

:) Now they are.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:44 AM