Travis

Re: Long Way Down
milos
milos Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 3:49 PM Quote
Erial wrote:
Yay, the lyrics to Long Way Down! Finally I can learn the whole song and not just the bits I understood! *happy*
Thanks Fran!

Me too! :D I couldn't understand the "swooping past the steeple" part! The lyrics are amazing!

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
Did you get out the wrong side of the bed this morning Mr.Healy?

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:03 PM Quote
MoreThanMe wrote:

He wasn't a happy bunny, I think you might have upset him hahaha

MinisterOfSillyWalks
MinisterOfSillyWalks Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:04 PM Quote
MoreThanMe wrote:

...Bad Move... :P

Fran
Fran Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:04 PM Quote
MoreThanMe wrote:

No dear, but you most definitely left your ears in a glass by the side of the bed when you come out with that pish.
Importance Of Being Idle!? Pah!

MinisterOfSillyWalks
MinisterOfSillyWalks Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
oasis lost it years ago in my opinion....
im not sure the whole context of this conversation...just thought i'd share :P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:08 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
left your ears in a glass by the side of the bed

Is that anything like keeping your face in a jar by the door? ;o)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
Thanks a lot Fran. I really love the lyrics. Always loved them since I first heard it. Not really a lyrics person but these have always really stood out. Dougie written, yes? He's getting better as a song writer. Keep up the good work Fran. :)

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:15 PM Quote
I can't wait for the studio version of this song, but I absolutely love the live version of it.

I'm loving the lyrics! I really couldn't make out some parts of it, but now I can really appreciate the song!

Nice job, guys!

Fran
Fran Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:20 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Thanks a lot Fran. I really love the lyrics. Always loved them since I first heard it. Not really a lyrics person but these have always really stood out. Dougie written, yes? He's getting better as a song writer. Keep up the good work Fran. :)

My lyrics Dougie Melody

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
Cant we all just get along?

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:24 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

My lyrics Dougie Melody

I love Colder that was written in the same way wasn't Fran? Lovin' Long Way Down one of my favourites so far.

Fran
Fran Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:25 PM Quote
thehitcher wrote:
Fran wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

My lyrics Dougie Melody

I love Colder that written in the same way wasn't Fran? Lovin' Long Way Down one of my favourites so far.

Colder I only changed some lines. Mostly Dougie lyric and melody.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

My lyrics Dougie Melody

Oooh. Thank you Fran! :) So exciting when you reply! You still the man then Fran. ;)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

I've always been more of a lyrics person...I think because I don't know music. Can't play anything, and I can't read music...so they lyrics speak to me more. Of course, I can tell what I like and what I don't like, and I can tell you what I feel by listening, but that's pretty much it :D

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:22 AM