Travis

   
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
Bryn
Posts: 157
Bryn Posted Sat 20 Dec, 2008 3:11 AM Quote
I haven't kept up with this thread, but I just now looked at a few pages, and I have to ask... at the top post of the last page, the 7th one up from the bottom (I don't want to quote it all) they are looking through a telescope and it says: Fran: Guys,look! Ah can see up that wumin's skirt.

That has got to be one of the weirdest captions ever! Almost brilliantly so, don't you think? It's just so, I don't know... bizarre.

And then the top picture of the same post, where they're dancing... WHAT?! I didn't know Travis ever were marketed in a boy band way... which is surprising to me, I thought I was (sadly) an expert on boy bands of the late 90s/early 2000s. (note, I am not proud of this) ;) And was Fran marketed as, like, a hearthrob? Again, how did I miss this?
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
akanksha
Posts: 389
akanksha Posted Sat 20 Dec, 2008 5:02 AM Quote
Bryn wrote:
I haven't kept up with this thread, but I just now looked at a few pages, and I have to ask... at the top post of the last page, the 7th one up from the bottom (I don't want to quote it all) they are looking through a telescope and it says: Fran: Guys,look! Ah can see up that wumin's skirt.

That has got to be one of the weirdest captions ever! Almost brilliantly so, don't you think? It's just so, I don't know... bizarre.


I had the same reaction to that...it was sort of bemusing. Absolutely weird!
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
Kimmy256
Posts: 91
Kimmy256 Posted Sat 20 Dec, 2008 6:56 AM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
Dougie in Montreux, July 2008 (what a greeeeaaat day!!!!) ;-)

http://i43.tinypic.com/qo6cjt.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2hrq42e.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/dnhi07.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lo0r6f.jpg


:O
OMG!
Mr. Dougie :O

so cute right? =3
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 20 Dec, 2008 11:30 AM Quote
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
Ah, I loooove
http://i41.tinypic.com/33u5oc0.jpg


Hey what about this photo? Is that really Neil? OMG!
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
frandougeil
Posts: 1190
frandougeil Posted Sat 20 Dec, 2008 12:47 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
Ah, I loooove this thread! This picture of Fran is fantastic!


http://i43.tinypic.com/b69bua.jpghttp://i40.tinypic.com/14e1g7p.jpghttp://i43.tinypic.com/2nw0r5u.jpg


nice one but fran

use water wisely=p


Haha xD
Yes Fran!
We must save water lol :D


But once in a while is fine=P haha
ok maybe just once.that's it fran no more;)


Hahaha xD
Once a day lol :D
xD


haha..no no no more..
once is more than enough=X


Hehehe :]
Yeah you're right :P


HAha..i felt guilty saying tt=P
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
frandougeil
Posts: 1190
frandougeil Posted Sat 20 Dec, 2008 12:49 PM Quote
Kimmy256 wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
Dougie in Montreux, July 2008 (what a greeeeaaat day!!!!) ;-)

http://i43.tinypic.com/qo6cjt.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2hrq42e.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/dnhi07.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lo0r6f.jpg


:O
OMG!
Mr. Dougie :O

so cute right? =3


OHHoHOO!!This is NICE!

cute is an understatement!hehe=p THANX for posting!!
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
frandougeil
Posts: 1190
frandougeil Posted Sat 20 Dec, 2008 12:52 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
Ah, I loooove
http://i41.tinypic.com/33u5oc0.jpg


Hey what about this photo? Is that really Neil? OMG!


lmao!
Exactly!!Looks more like Scott Stapp from the now defunct band Creed.haha.

Or maybe even like A certain member of a boyband=x

He definitely looks the best now=D
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
frandougeil
Posts: 1190
frandougeil Posted Sat 20 Dec, 2008 12:55 PM Quote
akanksha wrote:
Bryn wrote:
I haven't kept up with this thread, but I just now looked at a few pages, and I have to ask... at the top post of the last page, the 7th one up from the bottom (I don't want to quote it all) they are looking through a telescope and it says: Fran: Guys,look! Ah can see up that wumin's skirt.

That has got to be one of the weirdest captions ever! Almost brilliantly so, don't you think? It's just so, I don't know... bizarre.


I had the same reaction to that...it was sort of bemusing. Absolutely weird!


HAHAHA!

I didn't even notice tt until U mentioned it Bryn.lol.OMG!
yes that's the weirdest caption i've read ever!Next to the one that quoted Dougie as Andy Dunlop..haha..
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
Bryn
Posts: 157
Bryn Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 1:23 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
akanksha wrote:
Bryn wrote:
I haven't kept up with this thread, but I just now looked at a few pages, and I have to ask... at the top post of the last page, the 7th one up from the bottom (I don't want to quote it all) they are looking through a telescope and it says: Fran: Guys,look! Ah can see up that wumin's skirt.

That has got to be one of the weirdest captions ever! Almost brilliantly so, don't you think? It's just so, I don't know... bizarre.


I had the same reaction to that...it was sort of bemusing. Absolutely weird!


HAHAHA!

I didn't even notice tt until U mentioned it Bryn.lol.OMG!
yes that's the weirdest caption i've read ever!Next to the one that quoted Dougie as Andy Dunlop..haha..


I wonder what it's from... lol, hilarious! Why would they put that? And spell it "wumin"? Is that supposed to be his accent?
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
Rammsfer
Posts: 3572
Rammsfer Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 2:29 AM Quote
Kimmy256 wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
Dougie in Montreux, July 2008 (what a greeeeaaat day!!!!) ;-)

http://i43.tinypic.com/qo6cjt.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2hrq42e.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/dnhi07.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lo0r6f.jpg


:O
OMG!
Mr. Dougie :O

so cute right? =3


Lol xD!
i guess so haha :D
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
Rammsfer
Posts: 3572
Rammsfer Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 2:31 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
Ah, I loooove
http://i41.tinypic.com/33u5oc0.jpg


Hey what about this photo? Is that really Neil? OMG!


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooood
Lovely beard lol :D
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
Rammsfer
Posts: 3572
Rammsfer Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 2:32 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
Ah, I loooove this thread! This picture of Fran is fantastic!


http://i43.tinypic.com/b69bua.jpghttp://i40.tinypic.com/14e1g7p.jpghttp://i43.tinypic.com/2nw0r5u.jpg


nice one but fran

use water wisely=p


Haha xD
Yes Fran!
We must save water lol :D


But once in a while is fine=P haha
ok maybe just once.that's it fran no more;)


Hahaha xD
Once a day lol :D
xD


haha..no no no more..
once is more than enough=X


Hehehe :]
Yeah you're right :P


HAha..i felt guilty saying tt=P


Hehehe :P i can see xD
:]
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
TheBoyWithAName
Posts: 4822
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 10:48 AM Quote
Is Fran desperatly trying to make it rain on him?
Well it doesn't count if it's not rain water in the pitcher.
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
frandougeil
Posts: 1190
frandougeil Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 11:13 AM Quote
Bryn wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
akanksha wrote:
Bryn wrote:
I haven't kept up with this thread, but I just now looked at a few pages, and I have to ask... at the top post of the last page, the 7th one up from the bottom (I don't want to quote it all) they are looking through a telescope and it says: Fran: Guys,look! Ah can see up that wumin's skirt.

That has got to be one of the weirdest captions ever! Almost brilliantly so, don't you think? It's just so, I don't know... bizarre.


I had the same reaction to that...it was sort of bemusing. Absolutely weird!


HAHAHA!

I didn't even notice tt until U mentioned it Bryn.lol.OMG!
yes that's the weirdest caption i've read ever!Next to the one that quoted Dougie as Andy Dunlop..haha..


I wonder what it's from... lol, hilarious! Why would they put that? And spell it "wumin"? Is that supposed to be his accent?


LOL.beats me...tt is indeed really really strange in a hilarious way=D
 
Re: Best Travis photos??Your views..
frandougeil
Posts: 1190
frandougeil Posted Sun 21 Dec, 2008 11:18 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Is Fran desperatly trying to make it rain on him?
Well it doesn't count if it's not rain water in the pitcher.


HAHA.
 
Pages Previous 1...52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:18 AM
Post Reply