Travis

Re: Thanks for 'Happy Birthday to Travis'
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 6:07 PM Quote
Awwww, very cool!

I also have to mention this, because the "band-geek" in me spotted it. Neil plays the tambourine correctly, holding the tambourine still in one hand and hitting it with the other. Most people bang the tambourine against their hand. You don't get maximum jingle that way!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 6:53 PM Quote
I just watched the vid, it's so so sweet! Lovely!! :o)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 7:47 PM Quote
That was just amazing... *_*
Singing happy birthday to him and see his face... I bet he was tired, but I hope he had fun!
So... Happy birthday again, Travis!

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 9:25 PM Quote
Bless him,

I was right at the front by you guys and he really did look shellshocked as it was all going on. It was great to see your 2 boys there enjoying themselves! x

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 5:22 AM Quote
heeeeyyy!!! happy birthday to little Travis!!! wooow!!! what a wonderful gift!! Travis singing to Travis happy b-day!! I really hope you enjoyed it and keep this memory forever!!!

that's why WE love YOU guys!!! you're unique!!! I dont think that any other rock band do the same with their fans, JUST YOU!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 6:44 AM Quote
soooo cute! im offically jealous of a 6 year old

you know how sometimes it sounds strange to say your own name? well i wonder if it was weird for Travis to sing happy birthday to Travis! if that makes any sense.

timbo15
timbo15 Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 8:26 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
heeeeyyy!!! happy birthday to little Travis!!! wooow!!! what a wonderful gift!! Travis singing to Travis happy b-day!! I really hope you enjoyed it and keep this memory forever!!!

that's why WE love YOU guys!!! you're unique!!! I dont think that any other rock band do the same with their fans, JUST YOU!!

I think you are right.... they are such a nice bunch of guys. What other band would be so thoughtful!

timbo15
timbo15 Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 8:02 PM Quote
He wants to go see the band at the Wulfrun, Wolverhampton now .... but he would no doubt be crushed in the crowd. Maybe next 'festival setting' he would be OK.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
soooo cute! im offically jealous of a 6 year old

Me too. :)

And Kayte...LOL @ your talk about "maximum jingle"... I just busted out laughing. :P

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
timbo15 wrote:
He wants to go see the band at the Wulfrun, Wolverhampton now .... but he would no doubt be crushed in the crowd. Maybe next 'festival setting' he would be OK.

I dont think he would be crushed at Wulfran ..I enjoyed Wulfran last time , very much. Its a cute venue and its Tuesday , piss artists have spent up, so I think you'd be ok :)

White99
White99 Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
Hi there,

Went to the quarry, was totally awesome.You may not remember but i met you guys and little travis in the que for the burger van with my mum.I took her there for her birthday present, which was a little belated i suppose, but what the hell it's the thought that counts.

timbo15
timbo15 Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 10:23 AM Quote
White99 wrote:
Hi there,

Went to the quarry, was totally awesome.You may not remember but i met you guys and little travis in the que for the burger van with my mum.I took her there for her birthday present, which was a little belated i suppose, but what the hell it's the thought that counts.

Oh yes I remeber ... I commented that a Travis gig ticket is a great birthday present. Although my sons present turned out to be much more than we expected!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 5:18 PM Quote
timbo15 wrote:
I commented that a Travis gig ticket is a great birthday present. Although my sons present turned out to be much more than we expected!

AwwwwWW!!it might be a bit too late i guess to wish ur sweeT little Travis a HAppY (belated) Bday!Im sure he had extreme fun even thou u mentioned him being tired=D

I can't imagine a better bday gift!Especially coz it just dawned on me that my bday falls on the 8th of Oct when Travis will be performing at Astoria London,UK and its the last stop of their UK tour!What a historic moment tt would be if i were to be there on my bday!!!!Sadly of coz coming from where i am tt is a little impossible=(

Therefore i can't imagine what ur Little Travis went through..he must still be ecstatic with the aftermath of the whole experience=DD

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:51 AM