Travis

Physke in America!
sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 8:24 AM Quote
Hi everybody,

Physke has moved to the States (Cincinnati) for her graduate studies in architecture and I thought why not make it public and wish her good luck!

Good luck and have fun Physke'cim! Go easy on Skyline Chili and coffee at Sitwells:)

Re: Physke in America!
physke
physke Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 8:41 AM Quote
Haha, thank you! I will eat chili for everyone:)

Anyone living around here?

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 8:55 AM Quote
physke wrote:

No no no no, not a good idea! :)

physke
physke Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:05 AM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
physke wrote:

No no no no, not a good idea! :)

OK, I would eat chili for everyone, I have the potential but I agree with Sebnem, that's not the greatest idea=)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 1:05 PM Quote
dak is from the naughty natty , she could give you tips

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
woohoo all the best!!! :0)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
Welcome to Ohio!
WKRP in Cincinnati

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 7:00 PM Quote
Welcome to the US! Don't know much about Ohio...only been through there once. I live in the west...Utah. Quite a bit away. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 7:05 PM Quote
Why is it when people talk about living in America I go all, woohoo so glam, wish I lived there. I even think ohhhh OHIO wonder what it's like.....ohhhh ~UTAH is that were Utah Saints are from, wanna go there etc etc etc. I just have a fascination with the place. It seems like loads of countries squished into one. Fab.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 7:29 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Why is it when people talk about living in America I go all, woohoo so glam, wish I lived there. I even think ohhhh OHIO wonder what it's like.....ohhhh ~UTAH is that were Utah Saints are from, wanna go there etc etc etc. I just have a fascination with the place. It seems like loads of countries squished into one. Fab.

lol...there is quite a range of cultures in the US. I think that the "grass is always greener on the other side" applies though...I love living in the US...but oh how I would love to live in Europe!!!!! All that history and culture!...and great food! One of the best things about living in Utah are the national parks here...absolutely gorgeous! Great recreational place to live.

physke
physke Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 10:18 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Welcome to Ohio!
WKRP in Cincinnati

omg is that still on tv?

it has just been a couple of days and sometimes I feel myself soooo homesick! God, I wish I was in Turkey now eating kebab with yogurt and drinking efes beer:)

killer queen
killer queen Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 12:38 AM Quote
Congratulations!! Hope you have a great time there (or here, in the American Continent). And please let us know how is everything going (ha! I'm sorry, I get excited when someone has a success)

physke
physke Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 3:29 AM Quote
killer queen wrote:
Congratulations!! Hope you have a great time there (or here, in the American Continent). And please let us know how is everything going (ha! I'm sorry, I get excited when someone has a success)

thank youu! I am having great time testing the different foods hahaha:) ..and mexican was great;)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 3:40 AM Quote
Did somebody say Cincinnati?

Congratulations! Are you going to DAAP? (That's where I went, but the Art part of the equation and not the Architecture part. We're the ones who run around in dirty jeans covered in charcoal or paint, who write all over the elevators in the old half of the building. This will make no sense if that's not where you're going but Oh, well. Haha!) Ahh, the good old days. :D

What I wouldn't give for a good Cincinnati Chili right now. I recommend the Skyline. I'm not so much a Goldstar fan. :D

physke
physke Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 4:54 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Did somebody say Cincinnati?

Congratulations! Are you going to DAAP? (That's where I went, but the Art part of the equation and not the Architecture part. We're the ones who run around in dirty jeans covered in charcoal or paint, who write all over the elevators in the old half of the building. This will make no sense if that's not where you're going but Oh, well. Haha!) Ahh, the good old days. :D

What I wouldn't give for a good Cincinnati Chili right now. I recommend the Skyline. I'm not so much a Goldstar fan. :D

Oh small world! of course, they make sense! When did you go DAAP? Sebnem is one of the alumnis as well.

Frankly, I haven't tried chili yet, I am planning to...in Skyline of course:)

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:45 PM