Travis

Paul McCartney
paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 11:09 PM Quote
Have not been able to stop listening to Macca's stuff the last few days. It's brilliant!

My Uncle sent me the live album 'Wings Over America' and it's one of the best live albums i've heard.

I especially love Mull of Kintyre. I don't care what anyone says, that song is brilliant. For such a simple song it sounds so full. I love it :)

Re: Paul McCartney
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 11:20 PM Quote
most of the people on wings over america are dead. beat ya to that DubZ

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 11:31 PM Quote
i saw the thread title and thought this was going to be bad news bears all over again.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 2:06 AM Quote
My Dad's a big McCartney fan so I've kinda grown up with his music. How it's humanly possible for one man to write so many good tunes I'll never know.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:35 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I especially love Mull of Kintyre. I don't care what anyone says, that song is brilliant. For such a simple song it sounds so full. I love it :)

me too.. gives me the goose bumps every time I hear it :)

ok start the slagging ! :-P

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 10:48 AM Quote
* Awaits input from Dubz*

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 4:35 PM Quote
I thought this was going to be about who he is dating now. There was something in the paper today...don't know what, just a pic of him with another woman. *sighs* I get fedup with reading guff like that....who cares.

anyhow, a bit of the mark. Good music eh!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 5:59 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
* Awaits input from Dubz*

HAHAHA !

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 12:57 PM Quote

I am not denyingwhen he was with the Beatles he was a part of something special andwithut either one of the 5 it would never have been the success, but he's a smug, arrogant wanker.

1. Claims to have invented techno and claims if it wasn't for him there would be no Dance Music.

2. The Liverpool Ontario

3. The Frog Chorus

4. The Pips of Peace oh yeah Sir Paul knows all about the horrors of war. Doesn't he make a really onvincing soldier in the video (btw that's me sarcasm that is)

5. Ebony and Ivory live together in perefect harmony side by side on my Piano keyboard why can't we. Because it's not as simple as that you smug prick, he can sit in his castle or farm or wherever else the fucker lives. I'd like to hear him sing about his experiences growing up in Compton, Brixton or even Liverpool where the fucker is actually from. Watch the video and tell me in all honesty that is not a face you want to punch repeatedly.

6. His latest outburst at Gordon Ramsey, so what Ramsey doesn't want his kids to be vegetablists, What in the name of holy fuck has that got to do with Paul McCartney. Cause Linda was one and he is and his kids are, here how about this Paul, practice what you preach about tolerance and let other people live the lives they fucking want to you fucking tosser. You wanna make the world a better place reduce your carbon footprint by fucking stopping flying your private fucking helicopter all over the place ya fucking hypocrite

Dubz

(does that suffice as input?)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 1:06 PM Quote
PMSL!!! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant and you speak soooooo much sense! :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 1:45 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

LOL I think we get the picture hehehehee

I agreee with you on some things... can't stand his smugness (word ?) either

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 1:50 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I am not denyingwhen he was with the Beatles he was a part of something special andwithut either one of the 5 it would never have been the success, but he's a smug, arrogant wanker.

1. Claims to have invented techno and claims if it wasn't for him there would be no Dance Music.

2. The Liverpool Ontario

3. The Frog Chorus

4. The Pips of Peace oh yeah Sir Paul knows all about the horrors of war. Doesn't he make a really onvincing soldier in the video (btw that's me sarcasm that is)

5. Ebony and Ivory live together in perefect harmony side by side on my Piano keyboard why can't we. Because it's not as simple as that you smug prick, he can sit in his castle or farm or wherever else the fucker lives. I'd like to hear him sing about his experiences growing up in Compton, Brixton or even Liverpool where the fucker is actually from. Watch the video and tell me in all honesty that is not a face you want to punch repeatedly.

6. His latest outburst at Gordon Ramsey, so what Ramsey doesn't want his kids to be vegetablists, What in the name of holy fuck has that got to do with Paul McCartney. Cause Linda was one and he is and his kids are, here how about this Paul, practice what you preach about tolerance and let other people live the lives they fucking want to you fucking tosser. You wanna make the world a better place reduce your carbon footprint by fucking stopping flying your private fucking helicopter all over the place ya fucking hypocrite

Dubz

It does. However the question still remains, and we all know what that is , dont we? :)

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
Fuck off, the Frog Chorus is a classic.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 06 Sep, 2008 11:08 AM Quote

It does. However the question still remains, and we all know what that is , dont we? :)

hahaha I'm actually thinking I would quite like to, just so next time said question is asked, I could say... Yes and he's still a wanker. :)

Dubz

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 07 Sep, 2008 12:00 AM Quote

Hahaha, that one's a classic xD.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:50 AM