Travis

Prison Break - Series 4
Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 7:37 PM Quote
It's starting tomorrow night on Sky 1. UK!

Anyone else looking forward to it? The Americans? Have you been watching it already?

I'm mega excited!

That's All.

Re: Prison Break - Series 4
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 10:25 PM Quote
it starts tonight in North American. Woot
I hoping it is better than last season which i didnt love. Ive read somethings about this season...and im not going to say them bc i dont know if they are common knowledge, but it makes me very happy.

I have a few bad teenage drama shows that are back tonight too, so I may end up recording Prison Break and watching it later.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 11:03 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
it starts tonight in North American. Woot
I hoping it is better than last season which i didnt love. Ive read somethings about this season...and im not going to say them bc i dont know if they are common knowledge, but it makes me very happy.

I have a few bad teenage drama shows that are back tonight too, so I may end up recording Prison Break and watching it later.

Let me guess- OTH and Gossip Girl? ;P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 11:29 PM Quote
ya. and the new 90210 is tomorrow. Im a loser. I love train wreck teen dramas, lol

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 8:30 AM Quote
Sorry, I lost interest in Prison Break. First season was great but then it all went downhill after that. Are they going to be in Guantanamo this season?

New 90210? That's a surprise! I wonder what is it going to be like. Jason Priestley's sideorderoflife will show here this season. It does not look good. How is it? Is it worth wasting my time?

TK23
TK23 Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 12:03 PM Quote
Finally- it aired last night! I am a huge fan of Prison Break, and have been looking forward to the new season for aaages.

I was VERY pleased with the season premier, I'm so glad that Michael (hot a chot chot Wentworth Miller!) and Sara have been reunited at last (aw), and by the looks of it- this season seems a lot more interesting than boooring season 3. I hated the Panama setting! Now I can't wait for next monday. :)

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 12:28 PM Quote
TK23 wrote:

I was VERY pleased with the season premier, I'm so glad that Michael (hot a chot chot Wentworth Miller!) and Sara have been reunited at last (aw), and by the looks of it- this season seems a lot more interesting than boooring season 3. I hated the Panama setting! Now I can't wait for next monday. :)

Now that's interesting. I guess I missed a lot--I did not watch the season finale--Sara was supposed to be dead, right?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 2:31 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ya. and the new 90210 is tomorrow. Im a loser. I love train wreck teen dramas, lol

Loser or not, better tell me- did Lucas call Peyton or Brooke?! lol

Btw, I hate hate hate the 'back from the dead' idea in Prison Break.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 4:49 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
TK23 wrote:

Now that's interesting. I guess I missed a lot--I did not watch the season finale--Sara was supposed to be dead, right?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We aren't meant to know that! lol actually I read in the Skg Magazine that she is back/or is she?!?! I loved Sara so I hope she is back and it's not a figment of his imagination! lol

Ps: I love OTH and Gossip Girl too! And I'm proud of it! lol Missed OTH last night tho....grrr at inlaws lol.

physke
physke Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
sebnemy wrote:
TK23 wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We aren't meant to know that! lol actually I read in the Skg Magazine that she is back/or is she?!?! I loved Sara so I hope she is back and it's not a figment of his imagination! lol

Ps: I love OTH and Gossip Girl too! And I'm proud of it! lol Missed OTH last night tho....grrr at inlaws lol.

OMG I've always had the feeling that she is not dead! I'm so glad now:)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 5:01 PM Quote
The Sara thing is what i wasnt going to tell bc i didnt know if everyone knew. I accidently read a spoiler over the summer so i knew that. Its kinda stupid and improbable (although what on the show is probabale?) but Sara and Michael are my favourite part of the show so im glad she is alive.

Megg, HE CALLED PEYTON!!! WHEE (i was going to cry if it was Lindsay). It's going to be a drama filled year. We can discuss once you've seen the ep, but I hate the Dan storyline that they introduce.

TK23
TK23 Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
Oh no, sorry to spoil it for everyone! I figured any Prison Break watchers would have already known, since they GAVE IT AWAY majorly in the ten billion advertisements leading up to the premiere. Haha!

I always thought they'd bring Sara back, since I knew that Sarah Wayne Callies (actress that plays Sara) had a baby- so I figured that may be why she was off the show momentarily.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 9:01 PM Quote
she was actually off bc her and the producers had some disagreement about how to deal with her pregnancy on the show. it was more the dispute, than the fact that she was pregnant. So, im glad they worked out their issues.

TK23
TK23 Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
Ah, I see. Those darn producers! : P

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 8:12 PM Quote
Woohoo first episode was brill! Glad Sara is back!!!! :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:32 AM