Travis

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
mingsy_sar
mingsy_sar Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 2:52 PM Quote
Guillermo Del Toro must be a fan! When Hellboy gets blasted out the window, deliberately, the first line of AIWDIR (all I wanna do is rock) is played. It made the film for me!

Re: Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Calgary
Calgary Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 7:25 PM Quote
wow, how cools that?? Not seen it yet but when i do i shall look out for that!

mingsy_sar
mingsy_sar Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 8:00 AM Quote
It's only a small section but it's very blatant.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 8:41 AM Quote
ahem

cmr
cmr Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 9:03 PM Quote
I noticed it right away!
it is cool! :)
and fits that part perfectly! haha! :D

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 10:16 PM Quote

Yeah!!! I saw it too! I immediately started shouting ahahaaha my boyfriend wanted to kill me : P

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
I saw it with my sister and afterwards i asked her did she recognise Travis and she was like "yeah but only cos you were smiling so much!"

Koala
Koala Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 10:46 AM Quote
Yes, when I saw it i just say. Hey, that's TRAVIS hahaha... and it sonds great in that moment of the film

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 2:57 PM Quote
To everyone who posted on this thread after ElspethOllie:

When ElspethOllie took the trouble to point out that a thread already existed on this exact same topic, it would have been good practise, not to mention good manners, not to ignore her. At that point it would have been appropriate to put all subsequent comments in the ORIGINAL thread of the topic.

As it was, it was very rude.

A valid comment was made and dismissed as irrelevant.

It would also have been appropriate for the original poster to do a search of the forum to see if the subject had been raised, BEFORE starting a new thread. This is good housekeeping, as well as good manners.

I'm sure I'm wasting my breath, and unless TWT make an official ruling on this, you have no need whatsoever to follow my suggestion. But you basically ignored her. It's rudeness, bad etiquette ("netiquette" to be precise), and it really annoys me.

Apologies for going off topic, but I needed to get that off my chest.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:

When ElspethOllie took the trouble to point out that a thread already existed on this exact same topic, it would have been good practise, not to mention good manners, not to ignore her. At that point it would have been appropriate to put all subsequent comments in the ORIGINAL thread of the topic.

It would also have been appropriate for the original poster to do a search of the forum to see if the subject had been raised, BEFORE starting a new thread. This is good housekeeping, as well as good manners.

I'm sure I'm wasting my breath, and unless TWT make an official ruling on this, you have no need whatsoever to follow my suggestion. But you basically ignored her. It's rudeness, bad etiquette ("netiquette" to be precise), and it really annoys me.

Oops, i didn't see what see what "ahem" meant cos my computer's so slow it would have taken ten minutes! Anyway, everyone makes mistakes, no need for anyone to take it personally.

leticia
leticia Posted Sat 06 Sep, 2008 11:47 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:

Hi Tonie,

I didn't undertand what "ahem" meant. I thought it was a link to that part of the movie... Perhaps it would have been clearer if ElspethOllie would have said something else. I'm new at this, so I'm sorry, I didn't meant to be rude at all. Sorry Brenda!

L.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:29 PM