Travis

Re: love it love it love it!!!!
Bryn
Bryn Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 12:34 AM Quote
Hey Calgary! I like your picture --he looks like he's wearing a three piece suit and slippers! And quite a funky hat!:)

Calgary
Calgary Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 9:03 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Hi Calgary, it's always nice to see a new person around the board. Do you want to give us your first name so we don't keep calling you after a British region? :) I guess you're enjoying the new music then, have you listened to all the songs you can or are you saving any?

My actual name's matt :) Ive got the J. Smith LP so ive heard all of that and something anything obviously but thats it! Is there much else doing the rounds??

Calgary
Calgary Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 9:08 AM Quote
Bryn wrote:
Hey Calgary! I like your picture --he looks like he's wearing a three piece suit and slippers! And quite a funky hat!:)

Ha, yeah hes cool, i intend to look like that when i retire ;)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 10:07 AM Quote
Calgary wrote:
My actual name's matt :) Ive got the J. Smith LP so ive heard all of that and something anything obviously but thats it! Is there much else doing the rounds??

Hi then Matt! There's only Song to Self as a studio recording although you can hear an acoustic Long Way Down from V Festival as well now.

Bryn
Bryn Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 8:41 PM Quote
Calgary wrote:
Bryn wrote:

Ha, yeah hes cool, i intend to look like that when i retire ;)

LOL!

...That's my that's my really meaningful comment for the day;)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:12 AM