Travis

A full day of Sport ahead
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 8:36 AM Quote
Premiership kicks off, last chance to get a team into the Travis fantasy football league!!!

Second week of the SPL

Olmpics are on

but most importantly...

GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Quarter Final

Páirc an Chrócaigh 4.00pm Baile Átha Cliath (Dublin) v Tír Eoghain (Tyrone)
Referee: Aidan Mangan (Ciarraí) (Kerry)

this is the Dubs first game after winning the Leinster provisional title for the 4th year in a row, could this possibly be our year for an All-Ireland ??

http://a544.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/l_e28faa5460ed5b9b46a570593caad247.jpg

Dubz

Re: A full day of Sport ahead
nesmap
nesmap Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 2:44 PM Quote
Brentford Vs The Mighty Mariners is the match I'm looking forward to :D

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
nesmap wrote:
Brentford Vs The Mighty Mariners is the match I'm looking forward to :D

"Mighty" are you sure?

My team commited theft at Motherwell today :)

nesmap
nesmap Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 10:38 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:

"Mighty" are you sure?

My team commited theft at Motherwell today :)

Hmmmm, yeah not so much today. We were atrocious. Let's hope that was just a blip!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
t'was not a good day.

Dubz

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 3:59 AM Quote
United tomorrow or should i say today? I'm going to miss the first half thanks to stupid organisation of my rugby team who are lifting the league title sheild at 3pm and united kick off the season at 4pm but i am dedicated to Salford so will be sending the day (once i've sobered up) dropping my dad and brother off at Old Trafford, then going to the Willows (Salford's ground) and then rushing home after the game to catch the second half of united's match versus Newcastle and then having to go and pick up my dad and brother from Old Trafford before going out to a my friend's gig! Very busy day and i'm so out of it right now that i dunno if i'll manage to do it all!!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 12:35 PM Quote

Dublin were totally outplayed yesterday by a Tyrone team with belief and heart. I'd just like to thank the fair weather fans who either didn't bother to show up, as it was pissing down, or the so called fans who all started leaving pretty much 5 mins after the second half started and it was obvious the game was lost. I stayed the full 70mins as I have celebrated often enough. It was now time to take my medicine, and just to show the rest of Ireland were not a bunch of scumbag Dubs at the final whistle I congratulated the Tyrone fans behind us. As much as I hate to say it well done Tyrone.

Tyrone v Wexford & Cork v Kerry in the semis should be cracking games.

Up Tyrone & Up Cork, I'd love to see that final!!!

Dubz

btw Moto GP from Brno, Czech Republic today c'mon Stoner, Pedrosa et al.

Darran
Darran Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 2:56 PM Quote
Ah the joy of Stoner hitting the dirt and the chancer almost got away with it again being able to get back on his bike.

And Dubz, it's about time an Ulster club showed a bit of fight! Superb effort.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 3:09 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Ah the joy of Stoner hitting the dirt and the chancer almost got away with it again being able to get back on his bike.

And Dubz, it's about time an Ulster club showed a bit of fight! Superb effort.

Fair fecks to Tyrone, they totally outplayed us in every area, in a month of the Dublin Hype Bandwagon hitting full speed. A totally deserved win, that this fan has no complaints about, well not with the Tyrone team at any rate, The Dubs on the other hand need a serious boot up the hole.

Dubz

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:59 PM