Travis

Get Up- An A-side and B-side?
mecarr
mecarr Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 4:22 PM Quote
Anyone else surprised that Get Up will be on the album? I was considering that it has already been released as a B-side on the J. Smith single...

Re: Get Up- An A-side and B-side?
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
Get Up has always been on the album, but it was released on the J. Smith EP to give us another taste of the album.

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
I wonder if the album version will be different to the J. Smith 10" version? Maybe the version on the J. Smith 10" was a demo?

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 7:01 PM Quote
thehitcher wrote:
I wonder if the album version will be different to the J. Smith 10" version? Maybe the version on the J. Smith 10" was a demo?

What makes you say that?

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 8:56 PM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
thehitcher wrote:

What makes you say that?

Was just thinking maybe the version that was put on the J. Smith 10" vinyl was the demo version to give us a taste of what the song will be like on the album. B sides tend to be demos sometimes aswell. We'll have to wait and see :-D not long to wait now

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 9:00 PM Quote
I don't think it is a demo, it sounds too good and also I think they would have said. However, I might be wrong!

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 9:48 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
I don't think it is a demo, it sounds too good and also I think they would have said. However, I might be wrong!

I know if it turns out to be a demo it's one of the best sounding demo's i've heard. I just want it to be Monday 29th September haha

choke the chicken
choke the chicken Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 10:07 PM Quote
The only thing i would change with get up, is put the lyrics back on the intro. before the music starts...

You gotta get up, you gotta get up, you gotta get up, I don't wanna get up

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 11:50 PM Quote
choke the chicken wrote:
The only thing i would change with get up, is put the lyrics back on the intro. before the music starts...

You gotta get up, you gotta get up, you gotta get up, I don't wanna get up

Agree. I miss that. I would make it quicker and rockier too though. But saying that, I'm 99.67% sure that it is the album version anyway. Maybe the vocal might be on the album, though I doubt even that.

Stepiper
Stepiper Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 2:42 AM Quote
that song is amazing. I was surprised the first time I heard it. but then I loved it so much!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:21 AM