Travis

Re: Siblings arrrgh!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 4:02 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Once when I was 4 or 5 I woke up and asked my brother where our mom was and he told me she had died. I didn't totally believe him but was scared he might be right. To "prove" he told me Satan was on the phone to confirm her death. I got on the phone and he (on another extension obviously) talked in this horribly scary voice.

I started to cry and around this time my mom came home from a run.

that is horrible!!!

I should have been spoiled. Im the youngest child nad only girl. But alas, i was not.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 4:08 AM Quote
I get along quite well with my siblings. There is the occasional incident, but overall I'd say we're all pretty good :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 1:19 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
Once when I was 4 or 5 I woke up and asked my brother where our mom was and he told me she had died. I didn't totally believe him but was scared he might be right. To "prove" he told me Satan was on the phone to confirm her death. I got on the phone and he (on another extension obviously) talked in this horribly scary voice.

I started to cry and around this time my mom came home from a run.

that is horrible!!!

I should have been spoiled. Im the youngest child nad only girl. But alas, i was not.

It WAS horrible and we fought so much growing up but now we get along so well. So now sometimes, even this, is kind of funny to me. He doesn't even remember doing it!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Yikes Wendy!! Happy families eh?
I don't really speak to any of my brothers and sisters now either which is probably why I'm desparately hoping my boys will get on.

Haha yeah I think it's for the best to be honest, makes me alot happier but would hope when I have kids they would get on better. I blamed my parents alot for letting them get away with murder and yet they were very strict with me. Darn for being the baby of the family and a very late one too.

LOL

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 9:27 PM