Travis

Re: The
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 4:10 PM Quote
What does CDI mean?

Kristy
Kristy Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
My job gets a bit tedious sometimes, but I love the people I work with. If they were all idiots then I would probably hate my job.

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 8:38 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
What does CDI mean?

CDI is a contract which has no official end to it - you're hired until you cock something up or want to leave. I've been on CDDs which are fixed term contracts. Hope this is reasonably clear and comprehensible.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
The most annoying thing about my job is that it doesn't exsist.

physke
physke Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 9:11 PM Quote
kiwi wrote:

still student?

kiwi
kiwi Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 11:35 PM Quote
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:

still student?

unfortunatly... the only thing positive thing i can say about it, is the sweet tax breaks, :)

physke
physke Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 11:47 PM Quote
kiwi wrote:
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:

still student?

unfortunatly... the only thing positive thing i can say about it, is the sweet tax breaks, :)

Hey, being a student is a nice thing. I'm still keeping on "my carrier" as a student and I think I will for a loooong time:)

kiwi
kiwi Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 11:56 PM Quote
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:

still student?

Hey, being a student is a nice thing. I'm still keeping on "my carrier" as a student and I think I will for a loooong time:)

I don't know what I'm moaning about, its sweet isn't it? Discounts on everything. I'm pretending to be a fresher this year, just for the free stuff they force on you.
Only downer is the debt... hmmm

physke
physke Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 12:01 AM Quote
kiwi wrote:
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:

still student?

I don't know what I'm moaning about, its sweet isn't it? Discounts on everything. I'm pretending to be a fresher this year, just for the free stuff they force on you.

see? the glass is half full:) Discounts @cinema, bus-airplane tickets, everywhere. We have nice "jobs" :)
What are you studying?

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 12:04 AM Quote
My job can be so very boring because its such a small library it can be dead for hours and i only work with one other person so you have to get along really which can be hard.

But on the plus side i did get a book out today that i haven't read since i was a kid.

"The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark" by Jill Tomlinson

My mum used to read it to me and if i didn't work at the library i wouldn't have thought to get it out and read it as tonight's bedtime story :D

kiwi
kiwi Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 12:12 AM Quote
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:

still student?

see? the glass is half full:) Discounts @cinema, bus-airplane tickets, everywhere. We have nice "jobs" :)
What are you studying?

Haha, definately nice 'jobs' though the evil glare i receive when i call it that is not cool haha. My favourite thing is no income tax in the summer!

I'm studying Archaeology & Prehistory, you?

physke
physke Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 12:26 AM Quote
kiwi wrote:

Haha, definately nice 'jobs' though the evil glare i receive when i call it that is not cool haha. My favourite thing is no income tax in the summer!

Hahaha, the same thing:) There are many thing I am exempt from just because I am a student!

your field of study is awesome! I've been graduated from architecture faculty this year and now will continue my studies in electronical reconstruction of historical sites(I guess)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 12:38 AM Quote
my least favourite co-worker is on vacation for a week! YES!

physke
physke Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 12:42 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
my least favourite co-worker is on vacation for a week! YES!

I love being a student most when the instructors are sick or on vacation. Please don't blame me:(

kiwi
kiwi Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 1:15 AM Quote
physke wrote:
kiwi wrote:

Hahaha, the same thing:) There are many thing I am exempt from just because I am a student!

your field of study is awesome! I've been graduated from architecture faculty this year and now will continue my studies in electronical reconstruction of historical sites(I guess)

Its great! They want to reward us for reading and going to lectures :)

Cool, electronic reconstruction? That sounds complicated!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:22 PM