gingy
gingy Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
Used to be last train BUT paperclips won hands down! :s

Re: Your LEAST Fav Travis Song!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 4:24 PM Quote
purplesky wrote:
paul_c wrote:
And Eyes Wide Open- have you SEEN Travis play that live?? It's often the best song of the gig until Turn comes along and blows yer brains out completely!

I agree. Eyes wide open was one of the best songs in the gig.

There seem to be some songs that are so different when you listen to it on a CD and when you actaully see it played with the heat of lots of crowds.

Besides, Eyes wide open, selfish jean was not in the list of my favorite travis songs. When I listened to TBWNN, I used to skip the track. BUT!!!!

It was soo different atmosphere when I saw the live performance of those songs. It's actually very exciting song!! I began to love that song after the gig. Both songs were much much better in live in my opinion. :)

(By the way, New amsterdam and sailing away are my favorite tracks on TBWNN!!!! I wanna sail away from this office whenever I listen to the song... SAD.. T.T)

I love "Sailing Away" as well! Should have been an album track!! :) It's a great song!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
Oh isn't it on your version of the album?! I didn't know that! We have it as a *cough* hidden track *cough* :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 4:37 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Oh isn't it on your version of the album?! I didn't know that! We have it as a *cough* hidden track *cough* :)

What you on about now? lol

mecarr
mecarr Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 4:38 PM Quote
I think most of Travis's worst songs can be found as b-sides...Some to mention include: Rock N' Salad Roll, Hazy Shades of Gold, The Distance, Ancient Train, Central Station, The Score, Ring Out The Bell, The Sea...All of these are very forgettable, which is why many people may have not already mentioned htem.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

;) Naughty. :) I was just replying to Nikki. Sailing Away isn't on her album.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
paul_c wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Not going down that road again, lol. But yes...it's a hidden track on the US version, Mr. Ben.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 5:03 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
paul_c wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Not going down that road again, lol. But yes...it's a hidden track on the US version, Mr. Ben.

Oh i understand now, err Miss. Nikki! ;)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
Noooooo, but why, why The Sea??? That is a BEAUTIFUL song!! One of my all-time fav, lyrics are lovely and musically is great, goes directly to the heart and wrenches it. The first time I heard it I almost cry xD.

-ivashjke-
-ivashjke- Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
As far as album tracks are concerned I can only mention "Under the Moonlight" and maybe "One night" (I used to like that one first but then... it sounds as a "Love Will Come Through" clone to me) And I also don't like some b-sides I don't remember, but hey!! I think "The Sea" is brilliant!

Hmmm... it would be interesting to know Fran's list of least favourite Travis songs :)))

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
-ivashjke- wrote:
I think "The Sea" is brilliant!

*high five* ;oD

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
I should never read other people's answers in these kind of things, it makes me weep badly.

Under The Moonlight is my least played Travis track. It never really hit me and I just realized that I can only member the chorus! That's a bit alerting..

irem
irem Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
Mines are probably as follows:
1.She's So Strange
2.Dear Diary
3.Falling Down

wow. she's so strange and falling down are of my top fav ones. it's weird how everyone likes a different part of travis.

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 4:11 AM Quote
mecarr wrote:
I think most of Travis's worst songs can be found as b-sides...Some to mention include: Rock N' Salad Roll, Hazy Shades of Gold, The Distance, Ancient Train, Central Station, The Score, Ring Out The Bell, The Sea...All of these are very forgettable, which is why many people may have not already mentioned htem.

but Ring out the bell and The Distance are lovely!!! and both are in an album!

is wonderful how we love different songs that other just hate lol

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:50 AM