Travis

Videos of the recent show (Pentaport festival)
purplesky
purplesky Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
There are some videos from a recent show (Pentaport rock festival, July 26) that were uploaded on YouTube. :) First time I've ever uploaded..hehe

We had been waiting for Travis to come for 10 years, so we were so overwhelmed at the show.. :D It was a blast!!!

My friend who didn't know Travis saw some videos of that night, and she got so impressed by their performance and asked me to go to Travis' gig next time they come. ;)

WDIAROM on air

WDIAROM
Fran's wearing a T-shirts that a fan gave. Looks good on him.
Fran said "Soon" 4 times..hehe.. Fran.. we love you.

Closer
Fran smiled throughout the song, and it was soo adorable..Fast forward to 3:20 to see his beautiful smile. I think this song was the highlight of that night.

All I Wanna Do is Rock
Fast forward to 2:51 where Andy jump into the crowd. So cute!!

Re: Videos of the recent show (Pentaport festival)
Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
Thank you for these videos!
I love to see all the crowd jumping in WDIAROM and I love to see Fran smiling when he's singing.
I don't know why, but he makes me smile too.
Does it make any sense?
Anyway...
Woah, the T-shirt is amazing and it was so crowded!
How many people was in there?

purplesky
purplesky Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 4:31 PM Quote
Me too. When I saw Fran smiling, I smiled too, like the song "I'm so happy coz you're so happy"!! We are soo HAPPY!!!

I was in the front from the beginning, so I didn't get to see the whole crowd at the back. But there were definitely a huge number of people who came to see Travis. Looks like at least more than 15thousand?

It's amazing cuz Travis is like an invisible band in Korea. I've never saw them on TV, still there are a huge fans over here. It's all because their music is soooooo great.. I think if they are shown more on air, there will be more people who will get to listen to their songs, and fall in love with them. It's a misfortune not to get to know their beautiful songs..:)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
purplesky wrote:
Me too. When I saw Fran smiling, I smiled too, like the song "I'm so happy coz you're so happy"!! We are soo HAPPY!!!

I was in the front from the beginning, so I didn't get to see the whole crowd at the back. But there were definitely a huge number of people who came to see Travis. Looks like at least more than 15thousand?

It's amazing cuz Travis is like an invisible band in Korea. I've never saw them on TV, still there are a huge fans over here. It's all because their music is soooooo great.. I think if they are shown more on air, there will be more people who will get to listen to their songs, and fall in love with them. It's a misfortune not to get to know their beautiful songs..:)

Oh yes, when they play Happy I always find myself smiling like an idiot.
And you know what? Usually I'm in the first row, but I love to turn around and just look at the crowd when they play why does it always rain on me, because everyone is always smiling and jumping and singing.
It's so amazing.

Here in Italy is almost the same. I mean, I don't know if they have actually a huge ammount of fans, but they're sort of invisible.
I saw the Closer video a couple of time in 2007, and Sing and WDIAROM were huge in here five years ago, but nothing more.
I don't know, everybody knows sing in here, but no one knows that Travis is the band who wrote it and sang it.
So...

And yeah! I think more than 15.000 people!
You should check at the festival's web site and see if there's any report.
:P

TK23
TK23 Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 5:08 PM Quote
Thanks for posting videos! Looks like it was a great show.

pentaportK
pentaportK Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 5:31 PM Quote
They're smiling and we're happy in the smile.
They're singing and we're merry in the sings.
feels like in heaven.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 03 Aug, 2008 3:55 AM Quote
I loved when the crowd sang "Closer"! Very cool. :) Thanks for sharing!

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sun 03 Aug, 2008 4:18 AM Quote
Thanks for the videos.
Unforgettable.

purplesky
purplesky Posted Sun 03 Aug, 2008 5:22 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I loved when the crowd sang "Closer"! Very cool. :) Thanks for sharing!

I can't explain the feeling of the very moment when the music was mute and the crowd sang Closer together... We became one by the music, and Closer has the power to unite people..

And Fran's smiling.. it was the happiest moment..
It was unforgettable..

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:34 AM