Travis

Re: UK Tour Dates / Pre-sale
gmaz123
gmaz123 Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 12:43 PM Quote
Ohhhh, pretty, pretty please add an Northern Ireland date!

Scorcher
Scorcher Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED! I REGISTERED WITH THIS SITE SO THAT I AM KEPT UP TO DATE WITH TOUR DATES. TOUR DATES ARE ANNOUNCED BUT I RECEIVED NOTHING TO TELL ME THIS. I AM GUTTED THEY ARE PLAYING SUCH SMALL VENUES! WE SAW THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME AT WESTONBIRT ARBORETUM. THEY WERE FANTASTIC! I WAS HOPING THEY WERE PLAYING THERE AGAIN. I WAS GOING TO TAKE MY 3 SONS AGES 8,10 & 11YRS, ALL HUGE FANS. UNFORTUNATELY THE VENUE CLOSEST TO US DOESN'T ALLOW CHILDREN UNDER 14YRS. IT LOOKS COMPACT TOO! SURELY A BIGGER VENUE LIKE WESTONBIRT WOULD SELL OUT? I'M ABSOLUTELY GUTTED THAT I CAN'T TAKE MY 3 BOYS. ALSO BEING AT A SMALLER VENUE AND PACKED WILL MAKE ME FEEL TRAPPED WHERE AS A BIGGER VENUE HAS ROOM TO MOVE AND OUT DOORS WAS EVEN BETTER! I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT TRAVIS UNTIL MY HUSBAND BOUGHT TICKETS, HE HAS ALWAYS LIKE THEM, NOW I AM A FAN TOO. I AM GUTTED TO MISS OUT!

SORRY, BUT I HAD TO LET OUT THE ANGER AND DISAPPOINTMENT AS I HAVE WAITED MONTHS FOR THE TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT! I CAN'T GET A BABYSITTER AND WOULD FEEL TOO CLOSED IN AT BATH! THE CAPITAL LETTERS ARE BECAUSE I AM SHOUTING! I WANT TRAVIS TO KNOW JUST HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM!

FROM A HEARTBROKEN FAN!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
The show at Indian Summer in Shrewsbury is open air, in a big park, as is V2008 incidentally, although this is probably sold out, maybe read the FRONT PAGE OF THE WEBSITE before mouthing off? With regards the email, they are temperamental where this place is concerned, although if you sit on your arse waiting for an email to tell you everything, and you don't pop your head around the door every so often, you'll invariably miss the boat on some stuff.

Plus, most people here are nice, and they'll probably even forgive you for YOUR FIERCELY VITRIOLIC CLAUSTROPHOBIC DIATRIBE.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Sun 03 Aug, 2008 2:27 PM Quote
I have a problem!

I've bought 2 London Astoria tickets, only to find that I cannot go.

Of all the nights to have picked - Travis - GGGRRR! (ps, that's all the capital letters I'll be doing)

Sooooo, if anyone is planning to buy for the Astoria, please please please can you approach me by Private Message before going to the ticket agents. I only want what I paid for them. But I cannot afford to be out of pocket.

And forgive me in advance for this, but I'm going to create a thread, here and in g-chat, to improve chances of this being read.

Oh, and, suffice to say, I'm deeply gutted not to be going.

To the unhappy lady: Travis venues are more often than not for 18+. It's unusual for there to be no age restrictions. Your previous time was an exception, rather than the norm. Alternatively, you could check if kids can go in if accompanied by an adult. But don't diss the small venues, they are better by far and create an intimate, up close and personal atmosphere lacking in larger halls.

But back to the main reason for posting. Please can someone buy their London tickets through me. I'll be extremely grateful.

nesmap
nesmap Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 11:26 AM Quote
Scorcher wrote:
I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED! I REGISTERED WITH THIS SITE SO THAT I AM KEPT UP TO DATE WITH TOUR DATES. TOUR DATES ARE ANNOUNCED BUT I RECEIVED NOTHING TO TELL ME THIS. I AM GUTTED THEY ARE PLAYING SUCH SMALL VENUES! WE SAW THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME AT WESTONBIRT ARBORETUM. THEY WERE FANTASTIC! I WAS HOPING THEY WERE PLAYING THERE AGAIN. I WAS GOING TO TAKE MY 3 SONS AGES 8,10 & 11YRS, ALL HUGE FANS. UNFORTUNATELY THE VENUE CLOSEST TO US DOESN'T ALLOW CHILDREN UNDER 14YRS. IT LOOKS COMPACT TOO! SURELY A BIGGER VENUE LIKE WESTONBIRT WOULD SELL OUT? I'M ABSOLUTELY GUTTED THAT I CAN'T TAKE MY 3 BOYS. ALSO BEING AT A SMALLER VENUE AND PACKED WILL MAKE ME FEEL TRAPPED WHERE AS A BIGGER VENUE HAS ROOM TO MOVE AND OUT DOORS WAS EVEN BETTER! I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT TRAVIS UNTIL MY HUSBAND BOUGHT TICKETS, HE HAS ALWAYS LIKE THEM, NOW I AM A FAN TOO. I AM GUTTED TO MISS OUT!

SORRY, BUT I HAD TO LET OUT THE ANGER AND DISAPPOINTMENT AS I HAVE WAITED MONTHS FOR THE TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT! I CAN'T GET A BABYSITTER AND WOULD FEEL TOO CLOSED IN AT BATH! THE CAPITAL LETTERS ARE BECAUSE I AM SHOUTING! I WANT TRAVIS TO KNOW JUST HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM!

FROM A HEARTBROKEN FAN!

Shut up!

garethhenderson
garethhenderson Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 3:46 PM Quote
Any chance of some US dates? That would be awesome

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
garethhenderson wrote:
Any chance of some US dates? That would be awesome

I second that notion, and also suggest NEW YORK! =D

britaliensocal
britaliensocal Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
This is great, but does anyone know if they plan on touring the USA again ?
I see them everytime they are over here, but ut is still not enough.......

glennr2008
glennr2008 Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 1:11 AM Quote
Superb! Wolverhampton again! Ace!!!!

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 5:36 PM Quote
OOOOH how exciting - the dates are starting to sell out on gigsandtours!!

tenaciousdee
tenaciousdee Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 12:48 AM Quote
And once again Ireland is ignored. It took them four years from the 12 memories tour and two tours later to return to belfast. They ignored Ireland during this year already but this is ridiculous. We buy the albums too.

Sorry really needed to vent my anger there.

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 8:07 AM Quote
What about the festival in Kilkee???? - they're coming to Ireland in September!!!!!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 09 Aug, 2008 7:15 PM Quote
tenaciousdee wrote:
And once again Ireland is ignored. It took them four years from the 12 memories tour and two tours later to return to belfast. They ignored Ireland during this year already but this is ridiculous. We buy the albums too.

Sorry really needed to vent my anger there.

At least you have one festival.
It's four years they don't come to Italy.
I wouldn't complain if I'd be you. ;)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 10:59 AM Quote
It looks like I can't make any of the dates. I could only go to Portsmouth and that's about 4 hours away :(

*sits crying for hours*

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 7:26 PM Quote
Last year I did Camden and Hammersmith as I live in London, and Westonbirt because my parnets live nearby.
This year we planned to go to the London date, but it clashes with a Hold Steady gig on the same night! What are the chances? Don't get me wrong, I am really pleased to be seeing the Hold Steady, but how frustrating. Think we might go to Bath - been there before to see Supergrass.
How else is going to Bath?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:11 PM