Travis

UK Tour Dates / Pre-sale
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 8:31 AM Quote
Travis are pleased to announce a UK tour this September and October to coincide with the release of their new album Ode To J. Smith (September 29th).

Pre-sale tickets for these shows will be available from 9am, Thursday 31st July at:

http://www.gigsandtours.com/?s=travis&site=pretravis

General sales start 9am Friday 1st August from http://www.gigsandtours.com or the 24 hour CC line on 0871 2200 260. Full UK tour dates are as follows:

22 SEP: INVERNESS, IRONWORKS- SOLD OUT
23 SEP: ABERDEEN, MUSIC HALL - SOLD OUT
25 SEP: EDINBURGH, PICTURE HOUSE - SOLD OUT
26 SEP: NEW DATE - GLASGOW ABC -Tickets from www.ticketmaster.co.uk
28 SEP: MANCHESTER, THE RITZ
29 SEP: LIVERPOOL, ACADEMY
30 SEP: WOLVERHAMPTON, WULFRUN HALL
02 OCT: NEWCASTLE, UNIVERSITY
03 OCT: NORWICH, UEA
04 OCT: PORTSMOUTH, PYRAMIDS CENTRE
06 OCT: BATH, PAVILLION
07 OCT: SHEFFIELD, LEADMILL
08 OCT: LONDON, ASTORIA - SOLD OUT

Re: UK Tour Dates / Pre-sale
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 9:12 AM Quote
I got mine :) 2 venues so far

Edinburgh - Sep 25 or 26??
chatterbox
chatterbox Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 9:37 AM Quote
The travis website says Sep 25th, as does the Picture House website (http://www.mamagroup.co.uk/picturehouse/).

But I just purchased advanced tix on www.gigsandtours.com and it has the show listed as Fri, 26 September.

Anyone know for sure what is going on? Perhaps they are playing 2 nights in Edinburgh?

My problem is that I can attend on Friday, but not if it's on Thursday.

cheers!
nikki

Re: Edinburgh - Sep 25 or 26??
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 9:44 AM Quote
chatterbox wrote:
The travis website says Sep 25th, as does the Picture House website (http://www.mamagroup.co.uk/picturehouse/).

But I just purchased advanced tix on www.gigsandtours.com and it has the show listed as Fri, 26 September.

Anyone know for sure what is going on? Perhaps they are playing 2 nights in Edinburgh?

My problem is that I can attend on Friday, but not if it's on Thursday.

cheers!
nikki

Hi,

we'll look into this, will give you a reply in this thread when we find out more.

seamus
seamus Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 2:21 PM Quote
Hello, it's great to see Travis touring again in these next couple of months and a new album to look forward to but what happened to a date for Glasgow? After all it is their home town:(

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 2:50 PM Quote
Was hoping for Glasgow, ut Edinburgh here i come!

chatterbox
chatterbox Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 4:24 PM Quote
It appears that gigsandtours.com has updated their website since I purchased my tickets this morning. The Edinburgh show is indeed on Thursday, 25 September.

It will take some serious rearranging of my schedule to make this show, but I'm going to try. I might just have to bring my parents (who are visiting me) to the concert as well!

fiachral
fiachral Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 9:31 PM Quote
Thats great news bout the album and tour but was wondering , apart from Cois Fharraige. any plans for a gig in Ireland at all ????

Pretty please ???

medge
medge Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 12:43 AM Quote
The London gig's not listed on the pre-sale. Does that mean I have to take my chances with the touts tomorrow morning? :(

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 8:42 AM Quote
London gig impossible to book online all day yesterday when presale started as gigsandtours site kept on freezing when i clicked on order, and not it's gone so sold out i presume...to touts perhaps - am very upset indeed.

peno
peno Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 9:58 AM Quote
Yahooo...:-))) I´m going to Bath Pavillon and London Astoria so far. Just got tickets.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:14 AM Quote
peno wrote:
Yahooo...:-))) I´m going to Bath Pavillon and London Astoria so far. Just got tickets.

great, but why is the astoria gig not showing for me or Deebee it seems? Tried to book it and doesnt come up!!!

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:25 AM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
peno wrote:

great, but why is the astoria gig not showing for me or Deebee it seems? Tried to book it and doesnt come up!!!

I've tried other venues and the tickets are definately available - it's just the Astoria!

debbieg87
debbieg87 Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 3:58 PM Quote
Why no Glasgow date? I'm at Aberdeen at the moment, and and I'm going to be back in Glasgow by the 23rd! :(

peno
peno Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 11:04 PM Quote
Astoria are avaiable. Try this link

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/723651/?dma_id=601

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:16 PM