Travis

Re: UK TOUR AND NEW SINGLE
Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 7:22 PM Quote
dear god, i SO wanna go to london!! or somewhere else, i don't really mind... but especially in october it'd be perfect, as my holidays suck so far anyway and i wanted to go to england so badly (and it didn't work out as i wanted it to, obviously...)

but oh well, i don't know. i could be totally spontaneous and trying to get tickets and then just... go.
aaarghs, i don't know, this is really driving me crazy!!

(i'm from germany btw....)

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 7:24 PM Quote
Any mention of a pre-sale on the board?

elodie
elodie Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 7:44 PM Quote
Really interesting. I've just heard Song To Self and I really thought it would be the first single... the melody is simple but still really catchy

From what I've heard in Montreux, I remember that Something Anything was a very loud tune, with a big guitar solo and a chorus sang by Fran and Dougie. Very rocky. :-)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 7:50 PM Quote
Song To Self should be a single. It's amazing. As a song, it's better than Something Anything BUT if there's one song on the album which proves Travis can still ROCK, it is Something Anything. Written by Dougie. :)

Great stuff. Very pleased. I hope the next single is Song To Self, if not, Long Way Down or Last Words. :)

"Something anything..." ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 7:50 PM Quote
Double post! Loving Lola as a b-side! :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
Maybe a US winter tour will help the small but vocal minority (AKA Ric) opinion to have the convention in Austin.

Glad the UK fans are getting some love.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Maybe a US winter tour will help the small but vocal minority (AKA Ric) opinion to have the convention in Austin.

Noooooooo! lol. How about Detroit! ;) I hear they play really well there. hehe.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Noooooooo! lol. How about Detroit! ;) I hear they play really well there. hehe.

does anyone else have the email??

heich
heich Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:41 PM Quote
i didnt get the mail either, considering they announced a uk tour im starting to think that the only ones who received it are from the uk

finally everything is starting to flow, now we are only missing the album/single artwork

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:45 PM Quote
and 10ft tall Andy sounds fun!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
I've still not received the email.

Soooo exciting! It is all starting to come together! Still slightly shocked by the choice of Something Anything. Of expectation, I would have put 7 or 8 songs more likely as first single. Good choice though. Makes up for Eyes Wide Open in a way. :) Should think we'll hear it soon.

RadioMad
RadioMad Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:59 PM Quote
Haven't received a mail yet, but I'm glad to read this :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 9:07 PM Quote
Be sure to check your junk e-mail. Before I added travisonline to my address book, everything used to go into my junk mail.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
Hmm, I haven't got the e-mail either, which is odd seeing as I've never had any problems with them before...

Was there a date for pre-ordering tickets? And a link for where of course?

Thanks for posting, although I'm slightly disappointed that there's only one show in London and I can't get to any of the others :-(. Still, if I may post my tour chant: "TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS!!" Etc.. lol

jambut
jambut Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
I haven't received the e-mail either. Really wierd as I seemed to hav got the e-mail about the LP a day or two before people started talking about it on here. Dodgy system me thinks.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:21 PM