Travis

Mandles--Manly Scented Candles
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 3:05 PM Quote
If you enjoy the scent of "Chuck Norris Sweat" this could be the manly gift you've been seeking.

Mandles

(I actually kinda like the way hardware stores smell.)

Re: Mandles--Manly Scented Candles
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 4:25 PM Quote
lol...'fear'. hi-larious.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 7:21 PM Quote
LOL! Burrito fart, I could do without!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
Hilarious, Kayte! :P

My boss refers to "Mandals" as sandals for guys. I guess he doesn't think guys should wear them?? I dunno, sandals on guys don't bug me as long as they don't wear socks with 'em! lol! But flip flops on guys kinda freak me out. It's too girly I think. Unless you're at a beach.

physke
physke Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:24 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

My boss refers to "Mandals" as sandals for guys. I guess he doesn't think guys should wear them?? I dunno, sandals on guys don't bug me as long as they don't wear socks with 'em! lol! But flip flops on guys kinda freak me out. It's too girly I think. Unless you're at a beach.

guys wearing sandals with "white" socks are the most repulsive ones:) ıyy I so much hate them

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
physke wrote:
Nikki wrote:

guys wearing sandals with "white" socks are the most repulsive ones:) ıyy I so much hate them

Well yeah...that's just wrong. lol!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Well, there are a whole lotta guys who don't take care of their toenails. Even basic maintenance--clean and clip, boys! Let's just hope they don't make "Mandal-Foot" a new scent.

I guess it depends on the guy. My husband couldn't pull off the sandal look.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
Hey, Nikki, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but when you were a kid, you know the old rhyme,

I see London, I see France
I see (whoever's) underpants

Did you add on

Not too big, not too small
Just the size of Cobo Hall ?

I was just realizing how regional that part is, and wondered how widespread it was in Michigan.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Hey, Nikki, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but when you were a kid, you know the old rhyme,

Did you add on

I was just realizing how regional that part is, and wondered how widespread it was in Michigan.

Heck yes, I sure did! That is awesome that you know that part of the rhyme too!!!! :D

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:38 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Heck yes, I sure did! That is awesome that you know that part of the rhyme too!!!! :D

I wonder what non-Michiganders say. I wonder if other countries have their own underpants rhymes, or is it only Americans who like to embarrass others who show their undies.

physke
physke Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:47 PM Quote
We have one, but I feel ashamed to translate it:)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:52 PM Quote
That reminds me of the rhyme that went:

"There's a place in France where the naked ladies dance, there's a hole in the wall where the men can see it all"

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
That reminds me of the rhyme that went:

"There's a place in France where the naked ladies dance, there's a hole in the wall where the men can see it all"

Alternative:

"All the girls in France, they don't wear no underpants
And the boys go 'bout with their undies hanging out."

Physke: C'mon! We wanna hear it!!!! It is part of the "cultural exchange" that we have on the board, you see.

physke
physke Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
Well then, but you'll see; it will be out of rhyme because of the translation(Hey Turks, you have to help me here!):

(It) wakes up early
(It) hangs down between legs
All the girls are afraid of it
Bombili bili bili bom!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Did you add on

Your lovely neighbours to the north say...
Not to big, not to small, just the size of Montreal.

Although I think that actually goes with Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. Not too big, not too small, just the size of montreal.

I think London, France, Underpants stands on it's own.
I also just sent my friend a postcard that said London, France, Underpants with a pic of Big Ben, The Eifle Tower and a dude in his undies. She is in Korea for the summer. I hope the Koreans dont take offence.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:21 PM