Travis

US Live tour dates?
peg
peg Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 8:16 AM Quote
When will you play in the United States?

Re: US Live tour dates?
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 3:02 PM Quote
We're all waiting for the answer! :) The album will be out in September, so probably not too long after that I'd say (fall/winter time)! Keep checking the "Live Dates" section and the board.

PictureInWhite
PictureInWhite Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 2:27 PM Quote
I hope it doesn't get too late in the winter. Some of us in the midwest have a difficult time maneuvering around in the ice and snow!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 3:36 PM Quote
I was talking with WeirdMom Anne and we thought it'd be fun to make snow angels while waiting in line, lol. j/k :P

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 3:38 PM Quote
Blimey, you'll def need your thermal underwear for that one!!!

th74
th74 Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 4:08 PM Quote
PictureInWhite wrote:
I hope it doesn't get too late in the winter. Some of us in the midwest have a difficult time maneuvering around in the ice and snow!

A winter show in the midwest would be terrible! Think of how cold it would be waiting outside to meet them.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
PictureInWhite wrote:

A winter show in the midwest would be terrible! Think of how cold it would be waiting outside to meet them.

Maybe they'll have pity on us and let us inside! (somehow doubt it) :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
So I'm actually going to have to wear a turtleneck? I never expected that.

What do you do with your coat once you're inside? Is there a coat check or something? I've never been to a winter concert before.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 7:26 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
So I'm actually going to have to wear a turtleneck? I never expected that.

What do you do with your coat once you're inside? Is there a coat check or something? I've never been to a winter concert before.

It depends on the venue, but usually if it's at a place like Clutch Cargos (where they played here last summer- which rocked), it's a free for all and you gotta run up to the front to get a front row spot (that's what I did anyway, lol!) It would suck if you waited in line forever to be upfront and then had to check your coat in and got a crap spot.

The only winter concert I've been to was Coldplay during a BAD snowstorm for the Rush of Blood tour. It was downtown at The Fox Theatre. They have a coat check, but we just put our coats on our seats. I went with my two best friends and my mom came to pick us up when it was over and we were the only car on I-75 and she was going like 25 mph the entire way home it was so bad out, LOL, ahhh...good times!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
Well, this is getting complicated. I guess I'll worry about it when the time comes.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 9:33 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Well, this is getting complicated. I guess I'll worry about it when the time comes.

Maybe we should just layer. Wear long sleeves, scarves, hats and hoodies and just wrap the hoodies around our waists if we get too hot going the pogo! Hmmmm....

PS- Kayte, I'm making a cool Travis long sleeved t-shirt. I can always send you a jpeg of the design so you can make one in turtleneck form. :O) It's uber cool.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Maybe we should just layer. Wear long sleeves, scarves, hats and hoodies and just wrap the hoodies around our waists if we get too hot going the pogo! Hmmmm....

PS- Kayte, I'm making a cool Travis long sleeved t-shirt. I can always send you a jpeg of the design so you can make one in turtleneck form. :O) It's uber cool.

I've already got a design planned for mine, but I'd love to see yours, too. (Nerdy fun!)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:07 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I've already got a design planned for mine, but I'd love to see yours, too. (Nerdy fun!)

Oooooo! I can't wait to see it!!! I love nerdy fun! Does it involve your turtle avatar? hehe. The best was when Don dressed him up in stripes as your "Dougie avatar" to celebrate baby Freddies arrival. That would make an awesome t-shirt. I'll post mine soon. Yay!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:29 PM