Travis

old friends
cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
Its hard to believe 2 years ago we told each other everything and now 2 years later, when we meet up, the conversation is left on "Take care of yourself" as if we'll never see each other again and one of us is going to get knocked over by a car and die ... :(

Anyone get me?

Re: old friends
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 9:52 PM Quote
Sure. It can feel sad and weird but some friendships just run their course. Even ones that were very deep and important at some time.

physke
physke Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 10:03 PM Quote
Sometimes "take care of yourself" means more than one thing. Are you really sure that it's the one that you think?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 10:45 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Sure. It can feel sad and weird but some friendships just run their course. Even ones that were very deep and important at some time.

Yes. I'm experiencing that with some old friends. It's quite sad, but that's life.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
Its a long story, we used to be flatmates but then there was a bit of a fallout and I guess things have never been the same ... I moved out and went home for a bit and think we've both moved on in our own ways. I dunno, its just sooo sad thinking back that's all ...

physke
physke Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 10:55 PM Quote
So, I hate to say that but it wasn't meant to be.. My mother says that all the good memories are the ones that are finished. Sometimes there is no turning back and it's better to remember the good parts. Does that make sense? (It is a little bit hard to translate my mother says:)

cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 11:31 PM Quote
I dunno ... its a weird kind of situation but I do see what you're saying ...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 1:19 AM Quote
most of the time when I say "Take Care" I genuinely mean it, i tend not to use it unless i do.

that is all

dubz

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:05 AM