Travis

Re: The Hit Parade
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 12:59 PM Quote
Nickelcack!! Argh, has anyone seen the new DFS adverts with them fucking fucker actors singing along to that SHITE song, and playing air guitar, it gives me raaaaage.

physke
physke Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
Natalia Oreiro!

and Ricky Martin:)

physke
physke Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
physke wrote:
Dieter Bohlen+Thomas Anders=Modern Talking

God! How can I forget that. In fact after getting rid of the long hair Thomas Anders does not look as terrifying, I can reconsider if he promises not to sing again. But Dieter Bohlen, yes! In my list.

Sebnem, even with the short hair cut- I don't want any of them. (In the old Turkish Films) I still remember Banu Alkan doing her Cherry Cherry Lady dance show (with her disgusting hair style) in the disco. I think they must apologize for what they've done to me...you...all of us:)

Tonie
Tonie Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 2:10 PM Quote
Victoria Beckham
Kerry Katona
Ricky Gervais (controversial?)
My boss (not famous, but I won't miss her if she's not there)

Edit: is there a contract out on James Blunt?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 6:12 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Nickelcack!! Argh, has anyone seen the new DFS adverts with them fucking fucker actors singing along to that SHITE song, and playing air guitar, it gives me raaaaage.

THANK GOD someone else shared my pain! I fecking hate that ad!!! Esp the girl with the blonde bobbed hair with the sunglasses who does the air guitar...I just wanna smother her with one of the pillows!!! lol she soooo gets into it.

physke
physke Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
Village Peope : but I am very glad that I had the chance to see YMCA video-clib:)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 11:42 AM Quote
Kylie Minogue
Billy Connolly
Chris Moyles
Johnny Vaughan
Tommy Tiernan
Mama Mia
Sarah Jessica Parker
Desperate Fishwives
Lost
I'm Strictly a Big X- Dancing Celebratity Brother on Ice, Get Me Out Of Here with Talent Factor.

Dubz

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 8:37 PM