Travis

Last.fm users......help?
Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
Hey,

Ok I am truely raging now! lol I signed up to this great site this morning and things seemed to go ok, just transferred stuff from itunes but it seemed a bit strange the "listened to most" stuff but hey atleast Travis is in my Top 3!!! So I then synced my ipod there and it wiped everything off my ipod!!!! Currently loading everything back on but GOD! SO ANNOYING!

Also, are your tracks listened to accurate? Have you got all the bands on last.fm that are on you computer/itunes etc?

Okies that's all the questions for now! Ta

I could ask in the forums but it's like massive in there and well lots of my Travis buddies are Last.fm users I imagine ;)

Wends

Re: Last.fm users......help?
Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 7:53 PM Quote
Merih??? where are you? lol any ideas hun?

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 7:54 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Hey,

Ok I am truely raging now! lol I signed up to this great site this morning and things seemed to go ok, just transferred stuff from itunes but it seemed a bit strange the "listened to most" stuff but hey atleast Travis is in my Top 3!!! So I then synced my ipod there and it wiped everything off my ipod!!!! Currently loading everything back on but GOD! SO ANNOYING!

Also, are your tracks listened to accurate? Have you got all the bands on last.fm that are on you computer/itunes etc?

Okies that's all the questions for now! Ta

I could ask in the forums but it's like massive in there and well lots of my Travis buddies are Last.fm users I imagine ;)

Wends

It scrobbles everything you listened to on your iPod when you sign up and put them in the overall charts.
For me, it has all been accurate both when I first signed up and updated my iPod a while after.

Dunno about 'the wiping off' thing though. :-S

Anything else? I am here to please you, your majesty.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 7:55 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Merih??? where are you? lol any ideas hun?

SNAP! haha

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 9:34 PM Quote
What did you sync your ipod too? From Itunes or from Last FM? May need to answer these sort of queries if Apple ever bother getting back to offer me a job.

I can't even remember my Last FM sign in details, I must go looking for them.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 9:53 PM Quote
It syncs to itunes. When I set up the last.fm thing I just used my itunes but then connected my ipod coz it's more uptodate and I hadn't synced it in a bit. So when I synced it again stuff just disappeared! I was like wahhhhhh??? then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lucky it didn't disappear off itunes or I would have trashed the place with anger :)

I ain't got a clue how to sync with lastfm.

God I feel so BLONDE!!!!

How does lastfm update? how? when? This techy stuff is beyond moi!

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
Wow, found my account.

2006 was my last visit.

http://www.last.fm/user/MyNamesDarRAN

mili
mili Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:47 AM Quote
I think it syncs only once and always automatically, uless there's a Last.fm update or something. I can't believe Last.fm erased your iPod, perhaps you pressed some button in iTunes?

I've noticed that last.fm doesn't usually react to my iPod, but it might be because I have more music on my computer than in the iPod, and can't keep them synced (my iPod is too small).

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:53 PM