Travis

Re: Thoughts on the new Last.fm design?
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 11:58 AM Quote
One more thing annoys me is that you can't use the new version in black layout. I was so accustomed to the black look. Dammit.

isma
isma Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:02 PM Quote
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/8127665.gif

:oP

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:02 PM Quote
Hey hey hey what's this? Another online social network thingy? lol I am a social web-whore (heehee love it Merih). I love all these things. So it it specifically for music stuff?

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:05 PM Quote
isma wrote:

Oh yeah! Somebody should paint that image in black. :-P

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:09 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Hey hey hey what's this? Another online social network thingy? lol I am a social web-whore (heehee love it Merih). I love all these things. So it it specifically for music stuff?

Ha ha! Yes it is SOCIAL, it is about MUSIC and it is on WEB. I am surprised you are not in already. :-)
Really you should join. Even though the new design hasn't bought me totally yet, still a great website to track down new music, recommendations, your own listening habits. It scrobbles your plays from your computer (from iPod too if you like) and arange weely, monthly, yearly charts. Give you a list of people who have similar music taste with you and all that jazz. Seriously, it is an addiction Time consuming too. Come on, you know you want to. :-)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:23 PM Quote
Hmmm... the new design's OK, but soon the entire internet will look the same unless someone designs something differently. I can't see why they needed to change anyway, it's just to keep the IT staff busy :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:24 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
Peewee wrote:

Ha ha! Yes it is SOCIAL, it is about MUSIC and it is on WEB. I am surprised you are not in already. :-)
Really you should join. Even though the new design hasn't bought me totally yet, still a great website to track down new music, recommendations, your own listening habits. It scrobbles your plays from your computer (from iPod too if you like) and arange weely, monthly, yearly charts. Give you a list of people who have similar music taste with you and all that jazz. Seriously, it is an addiction Time consuming too. Come on, you know you want to. :-)

SOLD!!!!! lol

Sounds fab! Another addictive site, considering I get piss bored with other sites! Woohoo bring on the new. AND I can get new music from it! ACE!!! :)

isma
isma Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:45 PM Quote
isma wrote:

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/86/sanstitrevo4.jpg

Too Much Time On My Hands Lol

Jennny
Jennny Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 1:03 PM Quote
Just noticed the change and must say i'm quite happy about it 'cause before that it didn't work properly (what comes to scrobbling tracks played in itunes) and now it does! Though it seems not as simple as the previous but i reckon i'll get used to it and hopefully everyone else too :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 1:06 PM Quote
Ok I have joined and I can't find anyone! lol Hey I'm a newbie! this will be me all day on this thing now! Wanna make my life easier? Then add me! lol PeeweeM :) Ta folks! It's great btw but my whole itunes library aint on....guess I gotta get scrobbling or what ever it's called! lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 7:16 PM Quote
WHY CAN'T I HEAR ANYTHING???

So yeah, the radio thing worked and I was able to listen to other artists like "Travis". This was brill! But now I can't hear anything....the radio won't work and if I click on a bands tracks I still can't hear anything. It's all gone VERY quite whereas earlier I couldn't shut the thing up! lol

I'm sad.....very sad! :(

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Hmmm... the new design's OK, but soon the entire internet will look the same unless someone designs something differently. I can't see why they needed to change anyway, it's just to keep the IT staff busy :)

Hah! Good point. I just wonder if they pay any copyright fee to Facebook inventors. :-P

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 7:47 PM Quote
isma wrote:

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/86/sanstitrevo4.jpg

Too Much Time On My Hands Lol [/quote]

AWEFUCKINSOME! :-D

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 7:50 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
WHY CAN'T I HEAR ANYTHING???

So yeah, the radio thing worked and I was able to listen to other artists like "Travis". This was brill! But now I can't hear anything....the radio won't work and if I click on a bands tracks I still can't hear anything. It's all gone VERY quite whereas earlier I couldn't shut the thing up! lol

I'm sad.....very sad! :(

I knew you were gonna make it! WOO and YAY! (I didn't study marketing for no reason) hehee

The problem might be about the last.fm server. Sometimes it happens to me too but in a few minutes it fixes itself.

Kristy
Kristy Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 2:42 PM Quote

About the player thing, well it is good but not original as it is already on Virb, Deezer, Imeem etc. as I told before. The question is how 'original' is last.fm anymore? And how big of a 'music revoliton' is it... Debate. tee hee

I like Deezer - far easier to navigate than LastFM, which I found complicated before the changes!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:19 PM