Travis

Travis Podcasts
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 20 Jul, 2008 8:12 PM Quote
I know there's a lot floating around but so far I've only found one NPR thing. Where's the TMW anniversary one? And any others that you could link would be great. Cheers.

Re: Travis Podcasts
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 20 Jul, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
The 10th anniversary one is on iTunes, search for 10th anniversary or xfm or the man who or something. I would give you a link but I've just broken iTunes on my laptop. Oops.
I'd be interested to hear any others, I can't think of any more.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 11:11 AM Quote
I am not a technological genius. I am even quite clueless. So how do I get Podcasts from iTunes, any help? Well, I only use iTunes to update iPod and listen to music. Can't buy songs from there because purchase is not available in Turkey.
As a side I had no trouble getting KEXP podcasts through iTunes. But couldn't find any for Travis. Any hep appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
I am not a technological genius. I am even quite clueless. So how do I get Podcasts from iTunes, any help? Well, I only use iTunes to update iPod and listen to music. Can't buy songs from there because purchase is not available in Turkey.
As a side I had no trouble getting KEXP podcasts through iTunes. But couldn't find any for Travis. Any hep appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Most of the radio show podcasts are free downloads. You should be able get the NPR show at least without any problem. When in itunes store go to NPR: Live Concerts from All Songs Considered. They have a good collection and Travis concert is from 07/16/2007.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
champagnesupernova wrote:

Most of the radio show podcasts are free downloads. You should be able get the NPR show at least without any problem. When in itunes store go to NPR: Live Concerts from All Songs Considered. They have a good collection and Travis concert is from 07/16/2007.

Thanks! :-)
I think I already have downloaded this concert from somewhere else before. Checking out now. Dear me!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:04 PM