Travis

May I ask a small favor to Fran?..... from Seoul
purplesky
purplesky Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 1:55 AM Quote
Hello ^-^

I'm so thrilled and excited these days because Travis is coming to Korea in a few weeks!!

So I'm going over all of their albums again and amazed again by the beautiful lyrics and melodies of their songs.

I've grown up with Travis since 19 when I was yet so sensitive but truly began to face the real world..

Fran's song is so close to my heart.
It feels like Fran had gone through similar experiences and feelings ahead of me, telling me he was the same, and it's gonna be ok.

I'm suprised to see how people in the different side of the world can be connected by music without knowing each other at all.

We all go through the similar pain and joy of life, and it's like his song "Side" about the simple truth, we all live under the same sky and the circle has one side. :)

I'd like to ask a favor to Fran to sing " Humpty Dumpty " or "Slide Show" at the festival.
If both, I'd be sooo happy....and thankful.

Thank you again for making such beautiful songs... Travis must be angels fallen from the sky for a person like me!!!

I wish every good luck to you all.

Erin from S.Korea

Re: May I ask a small favor to Fran?..... from Seoul
cornax
cornax Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 1:00 PM Quote
I hope you get your wish, Erin!

Re: May I ask a small favor to Fran?..... from Seoul
sucaa
sucaa Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 12:13 AM Quote
purplesky wrote:
I'm suprised to see how people in the different side of the world can be connected by music without knowing each other at all.

That's so right!
Enjoy the concert =D

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:46 AM