Travis

Re: I am boring
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that I'm the most boring person ever.

No, I'M THE MOST boring person ever :).

No, me! It's me!

cmr
cmr Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 10:26 PM Quote
You can write about "writers block" acctually :)
how you feel when it happens, how your trials turn out.. and like that :)
it'd be good i think :)

And I'm sure non of you are the most boring person ever!! :D

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 10:33 PM Quote
How about writing about cynicism, pessimism, sarcasm and antoganism ??

Dubz

(I may be able to help :-P )

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 11:40 PM Quote
Nikki and I are so boring that we'll probably never see each other again because we can't think of anything to do.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 11:47 PM Quote
You're not boring!
My brain's fried, so I can't think of anything (good or bad) that could work for a column.

Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki and I are so boring that we'll probably never see each other again because we can't think of anything to do.

You can hang around and eat the lot of cookies I sent her xD.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 12:26 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

LOL! Aw, don't say that! We had such a great time! We'll think of something ;) I'd say come on over and help me eat Juli's cookies, but they're almost all gone! LOL! My family helped eat them. The pink smile cookies are the only ones left, I think. They're good, but reaaaaaally sweet and chewy!

I'm like this with my friends too though...my friend Hilary and I always rely on our friend Chrissy to think of stuff to do. :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 12:29 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

LOL! Aw, don't say that! We had such a great time! We'll think of something ;) I'd say come on over and help me eat Juli's cookies, but they're almost all gone! LOL! My family helped eat them. The pink smile cookies are the only ones left, I think. They're good, but reaaaaaally sweet and chewy!

I'm like this with my friends too though...my friend Hilary and I always rely on our friend Chrissy to think of stuff to do. :P

Lol! I know. They're very chewy! They were much better when I was little :oP

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 12:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Ya, i seriously have no idea how people have exciting lives. My friends and i sit around contemplating what to do longer then the time we actually do something. Although the long weekend (it's Canada Day) has been pretty busy/fun!

Nikki, so you have a link to a columm archive?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 1:03 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Ya, i seriously have no idea how people have exciting lives. My friends and i sit around contemplating what to do longer then the time we actually do something. Although the long weekend (it's Canada Day) has been pretty busy/fun!

Oh! A perfect opportunity for me to sing the Canadian National Anthem to you again, Kristy! (I love your country's anthem) :) hehe...*ahem*...Oooooh Canada!
Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command. With glowing hearts we seeee thee rise, The True North strong and free! From faaaaar and wide, Ooooh Canada,
We stand on guaaard for theeeeeeeeeeee. Goooooood keeeeeeeep our laaaaaaand gloooooriouuuuus and freeeeeee!
Oooooh Caaaaaanada, we stand on guard fooooor theeeeee.
Oooooh Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanada, we stand on guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard fooooooooooooooooooor theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

My columns arn't getting posted online. I will post some. I'm writing about the cookie exchange, LOL! Anne is really excited! :D You guys are gonna be famous ;) sorta. I am such a nerd.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 1:16 AM Quote
Ohhh! Very cool! I want to read that! Make us all look good please xD.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 2:11 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTpFUT-lxls

don't make this the she devils theme song

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 2:26 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh! A perfect opportunity for me to sing the Canadian National Anthem to you again, Kristy! (I love your country's anthem) :) hehe...*ahem*...Oooooh Canada!
Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command. With glowing hearts we seeee thee rise, The True North strong and free! From faaaaar and wide, Ooooh Canada,
We stand on guaaard for theeeeeeeeeeee. Goooooood keeeeeeeep our laaaaaaand gloooooriouuuuus and freeeeeee!
Oooooh Caaaaaanada, we stand on guard fooooor theeeeee.
Oooooh Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanada, we stand on guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard fooooooooooooooooooor theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

My columns arn't getting posted online. I will post some. I'm writing about the cookie exchange, LOL! Anne is really excited! :D You guys are gonna be famous ;) sorta. I am such a nerd.

That was beautiful! Brought a tear to my eye, lol.
Cookie Exchange article? Awesome!

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 2:51 AM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that I'm the most boring person ever. I seriously can't think of one interesting thing to write my column about this week. Maybe I can write about how I don’t have anything to write about, lol. :( I hate you writer's block!!!

Write something about Andrew/Monkey !

i am very interesting

http://www.streetglo.net/streetglo_files/image214.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 3:32 AM Quote
LOL at Monkey's visual aid.

I am very excited that Nikki is going to write about the cookie exchange. I hope it turns out well and she doesn't ditch us for another idea. ; )

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 4:15 AM Quote
Alright...here is my draft. ;)
YaY for boardies! You guys saved me!

EDIT: Had it posted here, but you can now check the cookie exchange thread for the column. :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:46 AM