Re: J Smith download
yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:37 PM Quote

Quote:
Travis Online Store Digital Download
order id: TRVXXXXX

15 June 2008

Dear Mr Omar XXXX XXXX

You can access your Digital Download file(s) after the release date by clicking on this link:
http://dl.tsdshop.com/login.asp?q=....
[/quote]

that doesn´t work either, and I tried again the link this guys send you on the email but is not working

...I´m sad... :*(

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
oflo84 wrote:
moominbadger wrote:
oflo84 wrote:
I pre-ordered Vynil & Downloads, how can i donwload the songs???

I was going to ask the same thing - I ewas expecting to be sent a link or something?

Ok I founded it!On the First e-mail after pre-ordering it:

Quote:
Travis Online Store Digital Download
order id: TRVXXXXX

15 June 2008

Dear Mr Omar XXXX XXXX

You can access your Digital Download file(s) after the release date by clicking on this link:
http://dl.tsdshop.com/login.asp?q=....

does it still work?
Cos i haven´t been able to download J. smith

yuriblury is ====> :*(

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
did you try copying and pasting the code into the browser address bar or were you able to click on the link?

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 6:20 PM Quote
If have a spare voucher code if anyone needs it because I downloaded them yesterday :)

I've managed to spend £13 on J Smith in total, which I'm quite impressed with! More loyalties, I suppose.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 6:40 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
If have a spare voucher code if anyone needs it because I downloaded them yesterday :)

I've managed to spend £13 on J Smith in total, which I'm quite impressed with! More loyalties, I suppose.

did you order the 10" bundle? And if so, have you received your vinyl copy yet??!! I'm getting anxious cos mine hasn't arrived...you live down in the South West too don't you? Just wondered if the post is particularly crap down here or if someone's nicked my record!!

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:

did you order the 10" bundle? And if so, have you received your vinyl copy yet??!! I'm getting anxious cos mine hasn't arrived...you live down in the South West too don't you? Just wondered if the post is particularly crap down here or if someone's nicked my record!!

I received the Travis store vinyl today. It's delectable :)

I expect yours is coming, did you get a confirmation email on Friday? If so, it will probably be there tomorrow... unless your postman's a secret Travis item stealer :P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:59 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:

I expect yours is coming, did you get a confirmation email on Friday? If so, it will probably be there tomorrow... unless your postman's a secret Travis item stealer :P

Tomorrow Laura will be sitting on her porch having her morning coffe...the postman will walk by singing, "There's a man on the street and he looks at his feet from his...OH! You're up early!! Here's your mail, gotta run!"

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
moominbadger wrote:

Tomorrow Laura will be sitting on her porch having her morning coffe...the postman will walk by singing, "There's a man on the street and he looks at his feet from his...OH! You're up early!! Here's your mail, gotta run!"

LOL!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
moominbadger wrote:

You crack me up Kayte! xD

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
moominbadger wrote:

hahaha!! Love it!! Um, I wouldn't mind if I did have a porch and the postman ever arrived that early! He never gets here until after 12 noon!! Bah.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 2:02 PM Quote
Yay, my 10" has arrived! Don't know if it's signed or not yet, have to wait another 4 hrs til I get home. Boooooo.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 2:09 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Yay, my 10" has arrived! Don't knoe if it's signed or not yet, have to wait another 4 hrs til I get home. Boooooo.

Yay! Well at least you know it arrived! :o)

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 5:59 PM Quote
Yay, my second one arrived today. I hugged this one for a bit too, just so it didn't feel left out :)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Yay, my 10" has arrived! Don't know if it's signed or not yet, have to wait another 4 hrs til I get home. Boooooo.

Ah. I got home to find that I have actually received my "back-up" copy of J Smith that I ordered from Norman Records, wasn't expecting to receive it yet as it was only dispatched yesterday! So....I still haven't received the "signed" copy that I ordered from Trinity Street, even though I got an email to say it was dispatched last Friday! How annoying!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 9:53 PM Quote
Yay, my second one arrived today. I hugged this one for a bit too, just so it didn't feel left out :)

LOL! You should hug both at the same time, so neither of them could feel sad :o).

Laura, I hope your signed copy arrived soon!! :o)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:33 AM