Travis

Re: Boardie Survey
Tonie
Tonie Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 11:17 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Tonie wrote:
I lurk most days, and post when I'm enjoying a debate, and want to stick my oar in, which some will testify to! It's never personal, but I do like making the sweeping statement, and creating a bit of a stir :)

You do indeed. ;) Please don't get angry with me... :)

Lol. I'm rarely angry! I just like to present an alternative- call me the resident Devil's Advocate. It's far more fun to disagree :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 11:46 PM Quote
Its scary too... ;) haha

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 1:23 AM Quote
Once an hour or so at work, and every time I can be bothered when I'm at home. Less than I used to though.

TK23
TK23 Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 1:52 AM Quote
Usually every day, a couple of times. It's one of the main sites I visit in the morning (aside from my checking email and such).

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:19 AM Quote
everyday at least once in my house, but i spend a loong time on it, just lurking or participating, all depends of my mood...

velvet
velvet Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 6:15 AM Quote
several times a day!!!! We all are addicted (in a good way of course):)))) cheers!!!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 6:55 AM Quote
i used to be on the old board all day a few years ago then started to go through phases of posting and/or lurking and sometimes not even checking if for a couple of weeks cause I was either too busy or had something else going on in my life that took me away.
Now I check it a few times per week but sometimes not at all. But I do think about the board and boardies nearly everyday, how they're getting on, how's life for them etc... When I'm in a "board mood" then I'm on it several times a day and I usually post, but never too much.
This is the only board/forum I'm on and I loooooove it, looooove many boardies on here and the "community" spirit I sense from it.

milos
milos Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:55 AM Quote
It depends, but usually a couple of times each day. I guess it's even more often these days because we're constantly expecting some updates on the new album. :)

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 10:10 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Its scary too... ;) haha

Nah, I'm a pussy cat :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 1:04 PM Quote
I visit the boards a lot of times each day xD I'm addicted xD

elodie
elodie Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
I'm totally addicted too. xD

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
Once a day, most days. Internet costs money so i can't afford to be on it much more!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 4:48 PM