Travis

Re: Hey Champagnesupernova!
michele
michele Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 12:31 PM Quote
Edel wrote:

Everythings bout Turkey! My friend is currently avoiding death and driving his Harley there. A few of them left Saturday morning and it will take them 5 days to reach their destination. Another friend was there last week so now I have Turkish Delight and Apple tea :0) So many danes head for Turkey. Beware of those kinky board broads though Michele;0)

i will keep my eyes open!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 12:41 PM Quote
Michele, where are you going in Turkey?

A board party would be a bit of a surprise, but not an unpleasant one :o)

michele
michele Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 12:48 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Michele, where are you going in Turkey?

A board party would be a bit of a surprise, but not an unpleasant one :o)

well i'll be in istanbul from 25th til 27th of july, then i'm going to Amasya near the black sea coast, not far from Samsun,til the 10th of august and then in istanbul again till 15th and then back home
and you?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 1:07 PM Quote
michele wrote:

well i'll be in istanbul from 25th til 27th of july, then i'm going to Amasya near the black sea coast, not far from Samsun,til the 10th of august and then in istanbul again till 15th and then back home
and you?

I'll be in Marmaris from 9-23 August. Unfortunately, it's the other side of the country. I'd love to see Istanbul, but it won't be this time.

michele
michele Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 5:51 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

I'll be in Marmaris from 9-23 August. Unfortunately, it's the other side of the country. I'd love to see Istanbul, but it won't be this time.

yes it's quite far away, it's a pity!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 9:12 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

And as for the threesome, there's plenty of room for separate beds if you wish lol

And where is the fun in separate beds? :-PPP

Next time, you have a chance I will b your volunteer guide in Istanbul. :-)

Glad, Turkey is getting more popular for all boardies (including Travis). I'd raise my hand up to say yes to a boardies assembly here. Drinking all night and listening to Travis. Yes please. ;-)

Edel has to come!!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:50 PM