Travis

Travis on TOTP2
Joanna
Joanna Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
caught it on Dave today, had "Flowers..." on and my god did Fran look young (and beautiful).
I miss TOTP, they should resurrect it.

Re: Travis on TOTP2
rebekah
rebekah Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
OMG!!! how annoying..i soo remember looking through the channels and seeing TOTP on!!! if only i had known!! arrghh..normally they don't have any good stuff on there so i've given up lol...

oowww :(

Joanna
Joanna Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
OMG!!! how annoying..i soo remember looking through the channels and seeing TOTP on!!! if only i had known!! arrghh..normally they don't have any good stuff on there so i've given up lol...

i don't usually watch it either as the content is always so random. and to prove my point, The Wurzels were after Travis!
"i've got a brand new combine 'arvister and i'll give you the key"
Agh, spare me.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 9:30 PM Quote
Oh dear, it makes it sound like they're ancient or something!

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 10:15 PM Quote
Joanna wrote:
rebekah wrote:

i don't usually watch it either as the content is always so random. and to prove my point, The Wurzels were after Travis!
"i've got a brand new combine 'arvister and i'll give you the key"
Agh, spare me.

The Wurzels are legends in my part of the country.
They are all about 80 now, but still pack out places when they perform.
Saw them about 2 years ago. One of the craziest nights you will ever experience. Especially thier cover of Dont look back in anger. Surreal!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:19 AM