Travis

J Smith - Quality!
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 12:17 AM Quote
When you listen to this track , you have to agree , there is no fat on it whatsoever. It's really exciting and orgasmic especially after you have abstained for a couple of days :)))

Re: J Smith - Quality!
genia_gvan
genia_gvan Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 8:50 AM Quote
Totally agree! i really like it too much, and I didn't listened to J Smith a couple days and I discovered new different things... it's such great, I really love it.

Conor14
Conor14 Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 11:21 AM Quote
it's great when u first hear it but it still manages to grow on you.

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 12:49 PM Quote
It´s a very good song!

81 Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 1:14 PM Quote
I think that is a beautiful song, but not very beautiful as a lot of other songs of Travis.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 1:36 PM Quote
I wouldn't describe J Smith as beautiful but I understand what you mean.

It's a great track for sure and Fran obviously thinks its great. I mean, I do think its great but there's 4 or 5 songs on the album I think I'll prefer. Although of course, J Smith is the only studio recorded song I've heard, so things might change. I think I'll like these more: Song To Self, Before You Were Young, Chinese Blues, Long Way Down, Something Anything, Last Words and Quite Free. Wait a second, that's more than 4 or 5. 7 then. :)

I've heard them live if people didn't know. I'm not just guessing. Haha.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 6:48 PM Quote
Yeah J.Smith is brilliant. It has a sort of epic feel to it with the choir section. It has sort of a strange imagery to it aswell, it gives me images of a dark cobbled street and the moonlight on it, kinda like an Oliver Twist type setting actually lol. With the man on the street looking up at himself looking out at himself from the window, it's difficult to explain but it's a really cool image I get anyways lol. I also love that section around 2 minutes 25 seconds where it stops and then starts again and Fran does the "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhh" to finish off the song, great ending to a great song!

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 7:10 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
Yeah J.Smith is brilliant. It has a sort of epic feel to it with the choir section. It has sort of a strange imagery to it aswell, it gives me images of a dark cobbled street and the moonlight on it, kinda like an Oliver Twist type setting actually lol. With the man on the street looking up at himself looking out at himself from the window, it's difficult to explain but it's a really cool image I get anyways lol. I also love that section around 2 minutes 25 seconds where it stops and then starts again and Fran does the "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhh" to finish off the song, great ending to a great song!

Hey I get a similar mental image!

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 7:16 PM Quote
yulen10 wrote:
It´s a very good song!

it's great!

can't wait to hear the other song!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:42 AM