Travis

Re: Pre-order the J. Smith EP
Bruno
Bruno Posted Wed 11 Jun, 2008 4:58 PM Quote
I just ordered it.

Now, all I have to do is pray for it to be delivered on perfect conditions (I´m from Brazil, by the way).

Can´t hardly wait for the new album...

mili
mili Posted Wed 11 Jun, 2008 7:12 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
We just need to wait until it arrives now. :)

I've already started counting down the days until the 30th lol. Yeah I think it'd be best to not go cancelling other orders just incase, if you do end up getting two you could do what some other people have said and sell them for the same price you bought them to a genuine fan and not just someone wanting it to sell on and make a quick earner out of a genuine fan.

This sounds like a good idea, I'm a bit worried about cancelling the first order in case something goes wrong.

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Wed 11 Jun, 2008 7:49 PM Quote

thanks!!! I bought it! =D

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 11 Jun, 2008 7:53 PM Quote
Ok, so I got so excited by this I clicked the "recoreded delivery" option. Just in case my signed copy gets lost in the post. HAHA!

Awesome deal for the fans, well done guys.

peno
peno Posted Wed 11 Jun, 2008 9:19 PM Quote
I´ve just ordered this fine item. Thanks.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Wed 11 Jun, 2008 11:38 PM Quote
Mission accomplished. Woo and yay!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 11:19 AM Quote
yess !! done it ! hehehe never thought I would buy a Travis vinyl... this is soooo 'déja vu' for me.

Only worring thing... it says the bundle is 3.99 and I definitely clicked on the bundle and it said so in the basket but why was the charge only 3.40 ?? hmmmm

edit: problem solved - amount is less VAT since it is shipped abroad. mind the postage is double the bundle price! but sooo worth it yay!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 11:51 PM Quote
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHDBSAHFDJ
TWT!! WHAT CAN I DO!! I wANT ONE OF THIS BUNDLE!! AND NOW APPEARS SOLD OUT!!! :'( :'(
I HATE YOU RECORDSTORE!
and appears just a few minutes back it sold out!! shit!.....

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 2:28 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
TWT!! WHAT CAN I DO!! I wANT ONE OF THIS BUNDLE!! AND NOW APPEARS SOLD OUT!!! :'( :'(
I HATE YOU RECORDSTORE!

This: http://travis.trinitystreetdirect.com/store/page3.asp?suptype=&t=1&sub_type=1 has sold out has it?

Try that Norman place, has that sold out?

So many places, "sold out", "no, they're not", "are they sold out", "no they are not", "sold old now" etc, i've totally lost track of it all!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 3:09 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
I HATE YOU RECORDSTORE!

This: http://travis.trinitystreetdirect.com/store/page3.asp?suptype=&t=1&sub_type=1 has sold out has it?

Try that Norman place, has that sold out?

So many places, "sold out", "no, they're not", "are they sold out", "no they are not", "sold old now" etc, i've totally lost track of it all!

it's jsut that i wante the pack, with the digital songs, i bought it on recordstore, but i was about to buy it here, and then i find it sold out.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 3:57 AM Quote
Oh sorry. Don't worry about the digital tracks, they might appear on other download places. iTunes etc. :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 4:17 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Oh sorry. Don't worry about the digital tracks, they might appear on other download places. iTunes etc. :)

yes, thanks, at least i'm gonna have the EP, i have where to play it, XD, but i definately want to hear it on my i pod too XD

silvella
silvella Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 10:00 AM Quote
The songs (mp3) are also available at musicload.de (Germany) as pre-order: http://www.musicload.de/album/3603001_2/travis/jsmith/item.html?cck=AAAAAA..

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
Was just having a look through the vinyls and stuff again and now the bundle, which is sold out, has instead of the *vinyls signed* I think it was before, it has "*Limited Numbers Of Vinyls Signed!*" Does that mean not all the bundle ones are signed and it will be pot luck if you get a signed one or not? Or was it first come first get a signed vinyl up until they're out of the signed ones? The other vinyl, not the bundle one, is still on sale and that has nothing about being signed, so has that just been changed to "*Limited Numbers Of Vinyls Signed!*" for the bundle because they are sold out now and it means whoever ordered the bundle will get a signed one? Hope all that made sense lol.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 13 Jun, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
EDIT: Sorry about that, accidently posted the same message twice.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:44 AM