Travis

Re: J. Smith 10 Inch
spid
spid Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 4:12 PM Quote
Oooops, that's not good. The gradual revealing would have been wonderfully teasing!

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 5:05 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
irenesfor wrote:
Fran SORRY!! ... Now, I feel very sorry what I did... I'm sooooo soorry... I hope you forgive me, although I'll never forgive me it. I don't want that you remember me like "the girl that spoil the surprise of J.Smith".Is very frustating spoil a plan of your favourite band...
SORRY!

Don't fret. Mrs Esteban got the same email, so if you hadn't said something, I would have =) It's not your fault, it's the stupid online shop.

Oh... OK! =)
Anyways, the news are very exciting =D

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
Fran SORRY!! ... Now, I feel very sorry what I did... I'm sooooo soorry... I hope you forgive me, although I'll never forgive me it. I don't want that you remember me like "the girl that spoil the surprise of J.Smith".Is very frustating spoil a plan of your favourite band...
SORRY!

Yeah, I'm sure Fran likes the fact that we go looking for everything, and because we're so eager he realises that it wasn't going to stay secret for long once Recordstore had put it up. It's a pity that it happened like that, but we should look on the positive side and jump around ,like crazy for the new release! :D

Sarah- wrote:
sarah... what a nice name for a song, i bet it's amazing ;P

Lol!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
irenesfor wrote:
SORRY!

Yeah, I'm sure Fran likes the fact that we go looking for everything, and because we're so eager he realises that it wasn't going to stay secret for long once Recordstore had put it up. It's a pity that it happened like that, but we should look on the positive side and jump around ,like crazy for the new release! :D

Sarah- wrote:
sarah... what a nice name for a song, i bet it's amazing ;P

Lol!

Must be a right pisser though, to have all this carefully thought out fun stuff lined up to tease us with and then some blabbermouth record shop on tinternet gives it all away.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
YAAAAAAYYYY :D

i feel a bit late though... :(

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 9:16 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
YAAAAAAYYYY :D

i feel a bit late though... :(

Lol if you feel late imagine how I feel!

But WAHEY! Ace news! Trying not to sound stupid, will this be available in places like HMV/Zavvi or just on the Wee Store?

TK23
TK23 Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
How exciting! I love the artwork.

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 12:14 AM Quote
great new!
=)

Moray
Moray Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 2:33 AM Quote
And so I just wee'd myself a little with excitement. Any indication on just how limited edition it will be? Few hundred or few thousand would be amazing

Noticed the AIWDIR similarities immediately and love the dovetail with the first release.

Only gutting thing - I have no 10" record player. I've never heard my 10" AIWTDIR and I'll not hear this either. Ach weeeel, I'll still be excited to just have it in my hands!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 2:39 AM Quote
Moray wrote:
And so I just wee'd myself a little with excitement. Any indication on just how limited edition it will be? Few hundred or few thousand would be amazing

Noticed the AIWDIR similarities immediately and love the dovetail with the first release.

Only gutting thing - I have no 10" record player. I've never heard my 10" AIWTDIR and I'll not hear this either. Ach weeeel, I'll still be excited to just have it in my hands!

Limited to 1000 copies. :)

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 9:03 AM Quote
yay!!! i'm so super excited! :) we can all act surprised for you Fran :) I sure am surprised. haha. I can't wait to get my fingers on it.

Moray
Moray Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 10:14 AM Quote
Next question - any ideas where all it will be available from?

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 7:54 PM Quote
Just seen the funny side of the name of this thread :))

Wonder if Spid thought the same

Quote "Oooops, that's not good. The gradual revealing would have been wonderfully teasing! "

Only joking Spid!

stevieb
stevieb Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 12:56 AM Quote
Recordstore have sold out their allocation of 200 of the 1000 - does anyone know who else is selling the 10"?

spid
spid Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 10:01 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Just seen the funny side of the name of this thread :))

Wonder if Spid thought the same

Quote "Oooops, that's not good. The gradual revealing would have been wonderfully teasing! "

Only joking Spid!

Oooooo, dooble ententre! Way-hay! I would love to say my message was deli-bare-ately off colour but unfotnuatley my wee Pooh bear brain only does things like this by accident.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:53 AM