Travis

Re: J. Smith Limited Edition EP
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 9:25 PM Quote
I understand the term 'real fans' is frustrating. I just mean people with good intentions.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 12:34 AM Quote
Ooh, exciting! I got my order placed :)
Now I'm off to count down the days to the 30th!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 3:12 AM Quote
shit!!! i need it now!! i mean, i need to buy it now! so, there is get up right!! so, get up is gonna be a b side or what? i'm confused.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 3:20 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
shit!!! i need it now!! i mean, i need to buy it now! so, there is get up right!! so, get up is gonna be a b side or what? i'm confused.

It's just a little bonus for lucky people that manage to get it so the fact that Get Up is there means nothing. :) Should still be on the album.

mayfly
mayfly Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 3:31 AM Quote
Just placed my order, I've got no player for the vinyl though. :)
looking forward to it anyway.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 5:29 AM Quote
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want oneeeeeeeeeee!!!
But I don't even dare to see how much it costs to be shipped to Argentina. It's so frustrating!!!! I HATE living so far away. And I always wanted a Travis vinyl :o(

I have a vinyl player but it's so old that I'm afraid records might ruin if I play them there. But I love my winco anwyay haha.

Anyway, I love the parallel between the artworks of the AIWTDIR 10'' vinyl and this one! It rocks!

Edit: Dear god, I just had to see how much it'd cost for me, with the currency and everything but NOT including taxes... I nearly fainted! It's more than half of my salary *sits in a corner and cries*

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 6:15 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

It's just a little bonus for lucky people that manage to get it so the fact that Get Up is there means nothing. :) Should still be on the album.

alright then! thanks :) aren't you gonna buy it?
i just placed my order :) but i think i'm gonna have it, like a week or two after the release date.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 6:29 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want oneeeeeeeeeee!!!
But I don't even dare to see how much it costs to be shipped to Argentina. It's so frustrating!!!! I HATE living so far away. And I always wanted a Travis vinyl :o(

I have a vinyl player but it's so old that I'm afraid records might ruin if I play them there. But I love my winco anwyay haha.

Anyway, I love the parallel between the artworks of the AIWTDIR 10'' vinyl and this one! It rocks!

Edit: Dear god, I just had to see how much it'd cost for me, with the currency and everything but NOT including taxes... I nearly fainted! It's more than half of my salary *sits in a corner and cries*

hey don't you worry, i'm from mexico, and when you make all cost, they gve you the price with package and shipping, for me, the cost was like 21 dollars

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 6:40 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

hey don't you worry, i'm from mexico, and when you make all cost, they gve you the price with package and shipping, for me, the cost was like 21 dollars

For me it'd be at least 67 dollars. I can't afford it :o(

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 7:30 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

really, maybe not.
check it on the recordstore page, as if you are going to by it, you add to the box, then checkout, and then they say the price for you, check it out, maybe it's less

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 11:45 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

Crikey that's a fortune in postage. Makes the £5 to France seem like a bargain!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 11:02 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

really, maybe not.
check it on the recordstore page, as if you are going to by it, you add to the box, then checkout, and then they say the price for you, check it out, maybe it's less

I did that, but to check the shipping cost I went to the "Delivery" section and there I found out how much it really was.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 9:10 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

Bloody hell, you're right! How can it be £25/lots of $s to send it to the rest of the world? You'd have to send a herd of elephants to justify that much!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Bloody hell, you're right! How can it be £25/lots of $s to send it to the rest of the world? You'd have to send a herd of elephants to justify that much!

Or Travis themselves with instruments and all :oP
Actually, I'd be willing to pay much more for that xD

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 7:36 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
There's a new song called Sarah too, unless it's a cover of any of these

I guess this is where I tell you about when me and my girlfriend (Sara) met Fran after the Nottingham show, he asked who to sign his autograph to on her little programme/hymn sheet thing they gave out at those shows, and she said 'Sara', and he started to tell us about the song. I hope he doesn't mind me telling you about it, apparently Fran wrote it with Claes, and it's a bit of a melancholic one. When he and Claes played it to the rest of the band, Fran was quite nervous about whether the rest of the band would like it or not. I said that it would end up being mine and Sara's break-up song, which made Fran chuckle.

I've been holding this back a while to see if the song appeared anyway, and ta daaaaa, there it is.

Cheers for that.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 12:20 PM